If you have a Shopify store with a lot of images, it can be difficult to find a way to wrap text around them so that it looks nice and uniform. This article will show you how to do it using a free plugin and some simple steps.
What You’ll Need
In order to wrap text around a picture in Shopify, you’ll need to first create a custom post type and then add the new post type to your blog. Here’s how:
First, head over to the Shopify admin area and click on the ‘Settings’ button. From here, click on the ‘Posts’ tab and then click on the ‘Create Custom Post Type’ button. Give your new post type a name (for example, ‘Wrap Text Around Picture’), and then select the picture file you want to use as your template. Click on the ‘Create’ button to finish setting up your post type.
Now that you’ve created your custom post type, you’ll need to add it to your blog. To do this, head over to your blog’s settings page (click on the gear icon in the top right corner of your blog screen), and then click on the ‘Post Types’ section. Select your new post type from the list of options, and then click on the ‘Add’ button. Your blog will now be able to display text around pictures automatically!
How to Do It
If you’re like most Shopify store owners, you’ve probably been asked to wrap text around pictures on a few occasions. Wrapping text around images is a great way to add some extra flair to your blog or website, and it’s easy to do in Shopify. Follow these steps to get wrapped:
1. Log into your Shopify account and open the store you want to modify.
2. Click the “Design” link in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select the “Images” tab and find the picture you want to wrap text around.
4. Click the “Wrap Text Around This Image” button next to the picture.
5. Type your text in the “Text To Wrap Around Image” field and click OK.
6. Your text will now be wrapped around the image!
Tips and Tricks
When you want to add text around a picture on your Shopify store, there are a few different ways to go about it. Here are three different ways to wrap text around a picture in your Shopify store:
1. Use the Picture Frame Tool: This is the easiest way to do it, and all you need is the Picture Frame Tool. With this tool, all you have to do is click and drag the frame around the picture you want to include. Once you’ve dragged the frame around the picture, release it and the text will automatically wrap around the image.
2. Use The Text Wrap Tool: If you want more control over how your text wraps around the image, then you can use the Text Wrap Tool. With this tool, all you need to do is click and drag the border of the text box around the picture you want to include. You can also customize how much padding (in pixels) appears inside of the text box, which will give you more control over how much space appears between the text and image.
3. Use A Custom CSS Code: If you want even more control over how your text wraps around a picture in your Shopify store, then you can use a custom CSS code. With this code, you can specify how much space appears between the text and image, as well as how much padding (in pixels) should be inside of the text box.
If you’re like many Shopify users, you probably want to include text around a picture in your store. But how do you go about doing it? In this article, we’ll show you how to easily wrap text around a picture using the Shopify Custom Fields module. Once you’ve mastered this technique, you’ll be able to add text and graphics to any photo in your shop with ease!
Table of Contents