In today’s economy, it’s more important than ever to be able to keep your business afloat. One of the best ways to do this is by keeping your inventory as low as possible. Unfortunately, inventory management can be a daunting task, particularly if you don’t have the budget for an expensive solution. Fortunately, there is an affordable and effective option available to you: Shopify inventory management. In this article, we will walk you through the basics of this solution and why it’s such a powerful tool for businesses of all sizes.
How to set up an Affordable Shopify Inventory Management System
If you’re looking for an affordable way to manage your Shopify inventory, there are a few different options available to you. One option is to use an inventory management system like Shipstation or Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). These systems can be expensive, but they offer a lot of features that can help make your shop more efficient.
Another option is to use something like Shopify’s built-in order management system. This system isn’t as comprehensive as some of the other options, but it can be cheaper and easier to set up. If you’re just starting out, using this system may be the best option for you.
How Shopify Inventory Management Systems Work
Shopify inventory management systems are designed to help small businesses manage their inventory with accuracy and efficiency. By automatically tracking items as they’re ordered and sold, these systems help businesses avoid expensive mistakes and unnecessary waste.
Some of the main benefits of using a Shopify inventory management system include:
– Reduced administrative costs: By automating the process of ordering and selling products, a shopify inventory management system can save businesses time and money on paperwork.
– Improved accuracy: When items are tracked automatically, businesses can be sure that they are getting accurate stock levels. This ensures that they are not wasting resources or making costly mistakes.
– Increased efficiency: By reducing the amount of time needed to manage inventory, a shopify inventory management system can help businesses increase their profits.
The Final Steps
If you’re like most small business owners, you probably don’t have the time or money to devote to inventory management. But there are affordable and effective ways to get started, and as your business grows, you can add more tools and features. Here are the final steps for inexpensive Shopify inventory management:
1. Get a tracking app. There are plenty of free options available, such as Shipstation or SendOwl. These apps will automatically track orders and shipments, so you’ll know exactly how much product is left in stock and when it’s likely to run out.
2. Use shopify’s order tracking feature. If you’re using Shopify’s default templates, you can track orders through the “Orders” tab in your account settings. Just enter your customer’s name, order number, and shipping address into the fields on this page, and Shopify will automatically send tracking information once your order ships.
3. Use Shopify’s sales history feature to predict which products will sell quickly. In the “Products” tab of your account settings, select the “Sales History” option under “Product Data.” This page will show you which products have been selling best on your site so far (based on transaction data). Use this information to create a product lineup that targets those popular items!
Inexpensive Shopify inventory management is essential for businesses with low budgets. By using solutions such as Goodstock, you can keep track of your inventory and make sure that it is always correct and up to date. This way, you don’t have to worry about running out of stock or overspending on unnecessary items.