Automated fulfillment and real-time inventory synchronization allow you to focus on advertising and marketing.
Get More Sales
There are over 60,000 products in the US that you can choose from, so there is plenty to choose from to enhance your sales and promotions.
Orders are shipped within 3 days. This ensures that your customers receive their orders quicker and has a better experience with you brand.
Welcome to Better US Dropshipping
ProductPro connects your Shopify shop with thousands of US-made products from our trusted supplier network. Automated fulfillment, fast turnaround, high margins and a wide product range are all possible with ProductPro.
- You will work less – Fulfillment can be automated, and your inventory syncs with Shopify in real time. You can focus on sales and advertising. Do not worry about inventory or shipping.
- More sales = Loyal customers are 10X more valuable than new customers. Launch new products from ProductPro to get your customers excited about you brand.
- Happy customers – We won’t make you wait for weeks before your product ships. Tracking is available for all orders and shipping takes 2-3 business days. This will ensure that your customers have a better experience.
What is the process?
- Find Products
- You can import them to your Shopify Store
- Get Sales
- We take care of the rest!
- Extensive Catalog: More than 60,000 products in a variety of categories, including electronics, beauty and print on demand.
- Automated Fulfillment: Once a customer places a order in your store, we automatically bill and process the order.
- Inventory Sync – Inventory levels for products imported to your store via the ProductPro app are always accurate and up-to-date
- You can customize our range of printed on demand apparel, phone cases and skateboards to create your own designs for high-quality products.
Dropshipping is better
Dropshipping is only possible when you make investments in quality products, and trust your suppliers. Use the most comprehensive selection of US dropship products to eliminate the time, energy and money it takes to find high-quality products and trustworthy suppliers.
Cons of Dropshipping:
While the benefits of dropshipping make it seem like a very appealing retail fulfillment method for ecommerce businesses, here are the downsides of running a dropship business that must not be overlooked.
Profit margins are minimal
Dropshippers who only rely on dropshipping will not be able sell premium products and build a strong brand. Dropshippers often sell low-cost products but can charge high markups. Most shoppers seek the lowest-priced product, due to the competitive ecommerce marketplace.
Dropshippers must sell individual units at a low cost, unlike wholesale prices that are low-cost because they sell in bulk. Therefore, a dropshipper will need to sell more units in order to make the same profit.
Dropshipping suppliers are more expensive than traditional manufacturers. They take on logistics costs like shipping insurance and inventory storage. This further reduces the dropshipper’s profit margin.
Entry barriers are low
Dropshipping has many advantages, but it also has its greatest weaknesses. Dropshipping is easy to start and has low startup costs. This means that you will be competing on a large scale. Dropshippers are plentiful, so you will need to hustle to keep your business afloat.
Supply chain (outside) control
Having no control over the retail supply chain means you’re out of luck if any delays sprout up. It will also be difficult to monitor quality control and track the suppliers of materials. Dropshipping can make it difficult to predict delivery times, track orders, and forecast inventory.
Fulfillment mistakes that are not supported
Fulfillment mistakes are the greatest threat to dropshipping businesses. Imagine the following scenario. A customer places an order large and pays the invoice. A week later, you find out that the supplier could not fulfill your order due to the size of the order.
You are unable to keep track of inventory numbers and don’t have any members of your team at the manufacturer’s site. It’s up to you to resolve this problem with the customer. Dropshipping does not offer customer support. This is in contrast to a 3PL, where you might have an account manager and on-site team members. There are also many ways to contact support.
Table of Contents