Sarah Lorenzen used the name of this course “The Roadmap to Dropshipping Sales”, and they are experts in e-commerce drop shipping models.
Dropshipping: What does it mean?
It’s not about choosing the right products to sell via Facebook ads. You can target anyone on Facebook who likes owl pages.
There is a good chance that these people are passionate. Passion is key. Because you are pursuing more impulse buys.
You can get sales from customers using an eCom store created by shopify. Once the customer has paid, you can use that money to purchase the product from an overseas supplier for less and either drop ship or ship directly to that customer.
Shipping times can be up to 4-6 weeks due to customs and shipping it directly from overseas.
This is a great advantage because you don’t need to manage inventory and buy in bulk.
It’s important to keep your Facebook ads cost low enough that you can actually make some profit.
If you give Mark Zuckerberg enough money, anyone can generate traffic and leads.
Running paid ads can’t make anyone rich.
This course and the drop-ship business model will be reviewed. I’ll also share my thoughts on why I decided to focus on building an online business with no traffic in 2021.
The ability to generate traffic for free is a key ingredient in building a long-term sustainable online business. It also allows you the greatest freedom and time flexibility. This free traffic lead gen coaching program is the reason why I was able to quit my job in 2015 and have been on a meteoric rise to high multiple 6 figures in under 3 years.
Drop shipping has been something I have done over the years. This is why I am passionate about this subject.
It’s interesting that they have a niche list to keep the members informed. E-commerce oversaturation is always a concern. It’s not something I believe in, but it’s a good idea to have a list of niche members.
They do however show you how to identify niches and open your shopify store.
Drop shipping is a great way to make money.
Both Sarah and Leigh know what they’re talking about.
Drop Shipping Business: The Pros and Cons
- Very little investment is required as you do not need to purchase inventory. You can order and ship from Alibaba suppliers individually.
- Shopify makes it simple to create an online e-commerce store.
- Facebook ads can be used to generate instant traffic. People can now sell physical products online for very little money by paying a small amount to Facebook. This is a huge improvement on the situation that was possible before, when it was nearly impossible because of your SEO skills.
- There are many niches that you can choose from and they all convert well in FB ads.
- You can build your brand and make it successful. Just look at Kylie Jenner. Established brands can later be sold to investors.
- You can sell your prounds online 24 hours a day, every day
- You can sell to people all over the globe
- You can replicate the success of others
- Profit margins of only 10-20% due to cost of goods and advertising costs for Facebook ads
- Low profit margins and low product prices mean you need to scale up to make decent profits. When you sell large quantities, you will run into more problems with customers, suppliers, returns, product breaking down, default payment, etc.
- Facebook ads can sometimes be very unpredictable in performance and cost. It is important to monitor and manage your Facebook ads constantly
- Some products that you may find on Alibaba or from overseas suppliers might not be of the highest quality.
- It is difficult to compete against Amazon.com in many product categories
- To achieve success, you need to have the right branding expertise
Each business will have its pros and cons.
Selling physical products is going to be more difficult than selling digital.
Dropshipping was often a way to make money. There was a lot of hype around the product, and they did well like hover boards or fidget spinners.
However, I believe that dropshippers will all agree that these products are no longer profitable with Facebook ads in the long-term.
Many drop shippers end up selling coaching courses or going into Amazon FBA.
It can get quite tiring when you have launched 5 shopify stores.
If you’re able to find a product that is easy to scale on Facebook, you could soon be making six figures.
Next, we need to ask how long it will last.
I have been in the dropshipping business for some time and can confirm that Sarah Lorenzen and Leigh Parker know what they are talking about.
Once you have found the perfect product, you can spend a few hours each day managing Facebook ads and making sure that orders are being fulfilled.
It’s hard to beat working 40 hours per week at a job.
Dropshipping is still a lucrative business. You can save a lot of time and money by investing in DIY Dropship University.
For me, I have decided that in 2021, my business will be focused on free traffic, specifically my lead generation business, which is currently at more than $40k per month in net profit.
It’s why I love it
It’s simpler because I only have to set up websites, generate leads for small business, and then get paid for the results.
Why is this my chosen road-map to wealth?
After my lead gen sites have been set up and ranked, I no longer have to touch them. For example, this limo lead generation site in Lansing has been making $750 per month, and I haven’t touched it since 2014.
It has been the easiest method to make six figures online, imo.
Now, I am making multiple 6-figures by just learning how to generate leads without physical products. This means I have much higher profit margins and don’t have any ongoing customer service/returns.