You may have come across Duda if you’re looking for a website builder.
Whether you’re transferring from one of Duda’s competitors or choosing a web builder for the first time, you’ll want to do your homework to ensure it’s the best fit for your company.
As a result, we’ve made your life a little easier by going over everything Duda offers in this in-depth Duda review.
So please grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and let’s learn everything there is to know about this web development platform together.
Now that we’ve covered the fundamentals, it’s worth noting that Duda has products specifically designed to satisfy the demands of diverse audiences. Duda helps not only SaaS platforms and web hosting providers that use its web builder to develop their online presence but also agencies, small enterprises, and solopreneurs. So, let’s take a closer look at these in the sections below:
Duda for Agencies
Duda provides a product intended exclusively for agencies, as this sub-heading says. However, you’ll find several features here to help you take your business to the next level. Most importantly, you will have access to:
- White label tools — by including your logo and brand colours on every client-facing touchpoint, the white-label tools keep your brand front and centre (such as the login screen, the Editor interface or site preview links).
- Instant client feedback on top of the site’s elements and permission-based access for your consumers are among the client management features available. You can also send your users white-labelled reports.
- Tools for team cooperation include specific permissions for each team member and a standard library for saved assets for easy and quick reusability.
- Web hosting, upkeep, and an SSL certificate are all included.
- SEO, page speed and page performance optimization are essential factors to consider. Google Lighthouse recommended practices are used to optimize Duda’s web pages.
Duda for SaaS Platforms
If you’re selling a SaaS, you’ll be happy to know that Duda’s white label web design platform can be seamlessly integrated with your product. You can even create custom widgets and integrate them into your clients’ websites. You can also take advantage of Duda’s dynamic pages by automatically creating industry-specific webpages synchronized with your users’ information.
Duda for Web Hosting Companies
You can ‘offer high-end website solutions integrated with your core domain and hosting services if you’re a hosting web service. You may also white-label the complete website-building process to create stunning websites linked with consumer data. Duda also makes it simple to enhance your business by providing numerous payment alternatives and upsells to your clients.
Duda’s Pros and Cons
Let’s start with the benefits:
- Duda’s user interface is transparent and straightforward to use.
- Duda’s website templates are attractive and straightforward to use.
- It has outstanding mobile site-building capabilities.
- All sites allow you to access JS, CSS, and HTML.
- Duda does not take a percentage of your online sales as a commission.
- With any of Duda’s pricing tiers, you can begin selling online.
- You’ll have access to detailed traffic analysis.
- If you want to get a website up and running quickly, Duda is the way to go.
- Clients are educated through the use of free online courses.
- Because Duda is a fully hosted solution, it takes care of software upgrades for you at no additional cost.
- Duda’s online store launched in under a day for up to 80% of its products.
- There is no free plan available; instead, a 14-day trial is given.
- There isn’t a way to subscribe to an email newsletter.
How User-Friendly is Duda?
Duda is a great place to start if you’re new to the game. However, some customers claim that Duda’s free trial sign-up process might be faster. You must fill in the following information:
- Phone number
- Select your role
- Create a password
- Your website address
- How many websites do you now construct?
Don’t be fooled by the latter. You don’t need your website or to be a web designer to use Duda, as we’ve already mentioned. As a result, we believe the sign-up process may be sped up by only asking for your email address and password.
How Much Does Duda Cost?
Duda’s pricing options allow you to choose between annual and monthly billing.
However, choosing yearly billing saves you 25% compared to monthly billing.
There are four pricing tiers to choose from, and we’ll go over each one individually below:
The Basic Plan
- This will cost you $19 per month (monthly billing) or $14 per month (annual billing) (annual billing).
- You will receive the following as a result of this:
- There is one multilingual website included.
- Your website is hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Email help is available.
- Website personalization engages users by creating customized popups and notifications based on triggers such as time of day or geolocation.
- To safeguard conversations on your sites, use HTTPS encryption.
- Duda’s app store access
- There are millions of free and premium stock pictures available.
- You can only register one team member at a time.
The Team Plan
This costs $29 per month (monthly billing) or $16.50 per month (pay-as-you-go billing) (annual billing). You receive everything in the Basic plan plus the following:
- Support is available via phone, chat, and email.
- Duda’s complete platform, including client access, may be customized.
- Features for managing teams and clients — for example, you may manage permissions for team members and clients.
- You can assign roles and permissions to your team members.
- With your colleagues, you may develop and share team assets, such as website templates and site parts.
- Duda’s fulfilment channel is open to you. Clients that do not wish to build their website are connected to expert designers and developers with considerable Duda experience.
- A total of four team members can be registered.
- You can assign various user roles and rights to your clients.
- Clients and team members can leave site comments on the websites you’re constructing for even faster cooperation.
- To illustrate the practical value you’re delivering clients, you can build completely white-labelled metrics, analytics, and email reports.
- You can completely white-label all of your sales and marketing materials for more consistent branding.
- Each site can have only one internal collection. Simply add material to dynamic pages, and use an internal collection to manage content such as text and photos directly inside the editor.
The Agency Plan
- The Agency bundle is $59 per month (monthly billing) or $44 per month (monthly billing) (annual billing). This software includes everything described above, as well as the following:
- There are four websites available.
- Priority telephone, chat, and email assistance.
- You can have as many dynamic pages tied to client data.
- You gain access to a widget builder that can be customized.
- You can create a team of up to ten people.
- You can create a zip file that contains all of your website’s content.
The Individualized Strategy
This is a one-of-a-kind plan, as the name implies. As a result, you’ll need to get in touch with Duda for a quote directly. As a result, you’ll gain access to the following enhanced features:
- Discounted pricing tiers
- Duda’s powerful API is available to you.
- Using a single login (SSO)
- External datasets integration
- You have unrestricted access to features for managing your staff and clients.
- You gain access to dedicated support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you’re allocated a personal account manager.
- Expert API advice and architecture implementation are available to you.
- Duda’s professionals will provide you with in-depth and specialized technical, design, and sales training.
- You can register as many members of your team as you wish.
- Client data from any structured data set may be funnelled into the Duda website builder to generate instant web pages. Please keep in mind that launching instant websites necessitates using API integration.
- With external collections, you can construct a limitless number of dynamic pages.
- You get access to an unlimited number of API requests.
- Thousands of websites can be migrated to Duda.
- For high-volume accounts, Duda offers custom development.
Duda’s Templates and Website Editor
There are 98 professionally designed templates available on Duda, including 10 blank layouts that you can fill in yourself. In addition, you can refine your search by selecting a category, such as business, travel, portfolio, or online store, to name a few.
Before deciding on it, you may thoroughly preview a template in desktop, tablet, and smartphone modes to ensure it matches your exact demands across all devices. You can customize themes to fit any device, ensuring that your website looks great no matter how people access it.
Editing the pre-filled material in your template is as simple as a few clicks, as we’ve already mentioned. It’s also simple to add new sections, such as galleries, testimonials, and contact forms. Editing border widths, background colours, switching images, and modifying menu layouts are possible.
On the other hand, Duda’s templates are somewhat structured, so you can’t just throw anything in there. This severely limits your creative freedom. Instead, you can only make changes within the template’s “rules.” So, if this worries you, Duda is probably not the best option. Assume, however, that your primary goal is to establish a professional-looking website as soon as feasible. Duda’s website designs will not let you down in that circumstance!
Using the section builder, you may create, store, and share Duda’s pre-designed website sections with your team. This type of seamless communication guarantees that everyone on your team is on the same page throughout the web modification process.
Duda allows you to edit your website from the comfort of your mobile device. You can do everything from your phone, including uploading photographs, altering links, and changing contact information.
Furthermore, if your clients are used to working on your white-labelled version of Duda’s editor, you’ll be happy to learn that they may use the same version on their mobile devices. This helps to guarantee that your branding is consistent across all devices used by your clientele.
You can also add and change widgets while on the road, depending on your subscription plan, such as text, image sliders, social media icons, photo galleries, buttons, etc. You can even use HTML to create a widget. This is the simplest way to add custom code to your website.
All of the above can be done from a mobile-friendly dashboard. You may view, search, preview, and edit all of your websites from here.
Duda’s Core Features
We’ve compiled a list of Duda’s most prominent features for your convenience. Please note that which of these features you get access to is determined by your payment plan (but more on that later):
- There are more than 100 different font styles to pick from.
- A built-in photo editor is included.
- You can make your widgets in a matter of minutes. These provide a lot of capability to the system. For example, you can create widgets for IDX and live chat with almost no scripting.
- Duda is an omnichannel ecommerce platform (like Facebook, Instagram, eBay or Google Shopping). Your products are instantly synced with your shop catalogue, making inventory management simple from a single location.
- Depending on the user, you can trigger popups and launch videos, promotions, and unique messages. The content shared with visitors might be influenced by factors such as their location and engagement.
- Unlike its competitors, Duda’s cheapest plan allows you to start selling online right away!
- More than 40 payment gateways to choose from (including Paypal, Square, and Stripe). You can also accept all major credit and debit cards.
- Duda calculates your tax for you instantly if you sell online!
- Customer coupon codes can be generated and distributed.
- Clients and team members can provide feedback on individual website elements. This makes leaving and responding to feedback for your coworkers and clients a breeze.
- You can establish product categories.
- You’ll be notified when there’s a shortage of stock.
- You may make money by selling digital downloads.
- You can choose from a variety of delivery methods and pricing.
Duda provides a fully customizable white-label version of its:
- Editors for desktop and mobile
- Tools for previewing websites
- Dashboard for clients
- A page for logging in Clients can make changes to their websites.
- Every Duda website comes with a free SSL certificate (which you’ll need to install – but don’t worry, it’s a one-click process).
- Duda’s website templates are Google page speed optimized.
- Duda’s tracking and analytics capabilities are pretty extensive. You can even email your client’s white-labelled reports. You can use tracking codes from Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords monitoring, and Facebook, among other popular services.
- Meta titles, meta descriptions, page URLs, and image alt text may be customized, excellent SEO.
Duda has several add-ons available for you to download and use to improve the functionality of your website.
Site Search 360
Site Search 360, as the name implies, is a comprehensive and simple-to-install search engine for your website. This makes it simple for visitors to find content that is relevant to them.
You can use the User Centric app’s consent management platform to ensure that all of your websites are compliant. This ensures that user permission is collected and managed safely and that you comply with data protection rules such as GDPR.
This software is a booking and scheduling tool that you can use online. In addition, you can unlock flexible solutions for vertical markets like real estate, healthcare, and retail using Agenidize.
Vcita is a full-featured CRM that allows you to manage your appointments, bookings, emails, marketing campaigns, and client invoicing from a single, convenient spot.
This software is a great way to manage your online reputation and list your business. When used to its full potential, this technology should improve your local search results and consumer engagement both online and off.
This tool makes your online material more accessible to people with disabilities, so they can take advantage of everything your website offers. It also aids in adhering to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
This business directory and local SEO tool distribute vital information to over 90 online business networks. Data such as your company name, address, phone number, and other information is posted to these platforms, making it quick and straightforward to expand your brand’s reach.
Duda’s Customer Support
Duda’s customer service is said to be great. For example, at the time of writing, the average wait time for telephone assistance was two minutes, while the average wait time for email support was under two hours. Duda also claims to have a 98.9% customer satisfaction record, which is rather excellent!
The level of customer service you’re entitled to is determined by the payment plan you choose. As a result, here’s a quick breakdown of the kind of assistance you may expect from each package (more on pricing packages below):
- The fundamental strategy is as follows: Email assistance is available.
- Email, live chat, and phone support are all included with the Team plan.
- The Agency’s strategy is to prioritize email, live chat, and phone service.
If you’d instead go the self-help path, Duda provides a comprehensive online Help Center. There are plenty of valuable articles, FAQs, and instructions on how to get the most out of the platform here. Of course, there’s also the online Resource Center to consider.
Duda’s most recent webinars, marketing materials, and product upgrades can all be found here.
Who’s Duda Best For?
As you can see, Duda’s extensive feature set allows it to address a wide range of needs. On the other hand, Duda is ideal for freelance web designers who create websites for clients. It has excellent client management facilities, lacking in most other site builders. It’s also an excellent choice for small firms and solopreneurs who need a website up and running quickly.
However, it is not a viable option for entrepreneurs trying to build their businesses through email marketing. Unfortunately, Duda does not have an email newsletter plugin in writing. Also, if you’re on a tight budget and want complete creative control, Duda isn’t the ideal option. Instead, you could think about using WordPress.
Now it’s up to you to decide whether Duda is the perfect platform for you. Suppose you’re on the fence about whether or not to use Duda, sign up for a free 14-day trial. Whether Duda or one of their competitors like Wix, Weebly, or Squarespace, let us know what you think in the comments section below — we’d love to hear about your experiences!