It seems like every day, there’s a new shopify product available for purchase. But with so many products to choose from, how do you decide which one to buy? And what if you want to buy a product but you don’t see it on the shopify website? In this blog post, we will show you how to create a waitlist for products that you want to buy. This way, you can be notified when the product becomes available again.
What is a Waitlist?
When you create a waitlist for a product on Shopify, you are allowing customers to be notified when that product becomes available. When a customer is notified that the product is available, they can choose to add it to their shopping cart and purchase it. If the product is not in stock, the customer will be notified and given the option to either cancel the order or wait for an available copy.
How to Create a Waitlist on Shopify
If you’re looking to create a waitlist for your Shopify products, here’s how you can do it:
1. First, head over to your Shopify admin panel and click on “Products.”
2. In the “Products” page, click on the “Add New Product” button.
3. On the “Add New Product” page, enter the following information: Name, Description, SKU (stock keeping unit), Pricing Level (optional), and Quantity in Qty.
4. Click on the “Create Waitlist” button.
5. On the “Waitlist Creation Page” that pops up, enter the following information: Name of List, Start Date/Time (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS), End Date/Time (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS). You can also choose whether or not to make this a private list by selecting the checkbox next to “Private List?”
6. Click on the “Create Waitlist” button to finish creating your waitlist!
How to Use the Waitlist Feature on Shopify
If you have a large quantity of products that you want to sell, but don’t have enough time to make them all, you can use the waitlist feature on Shopify to help you out.
To create a waitlist on Shopify, first go to your Shopify admin panel and click on “Products.” Then click on the “Waitlist” tab in the sidebar.
Next, you’ll need to enter the following information:
1. The product name(s) that you want to add to the waitlist.
2. The number of products that you want in your waitlist.
3. The email address of the person who will be responsible for managing the waitlist.
4. The delivery date(s) for which you would like people to be able to place orders on your waitlist product(s).
5. The price of each product in your wait list (if different from the regular price).
6. The minimum order quantity for each product in your wait list (if different from the regular order quantity).
7. The maximum order quantity for each product in your wait list (if different from the regular order quantity).
If you’re running a store that sells products online, it’s important to be able to manage your waitlist. Waiting lists are a great way to keep customers happy and ensure they don’t miss out on buying the product they want. There are a few different ways you can create a waitlist in Shopify, so read on to find out which one is best for you.