Sites like Amazon and Shopify are some of the most popular ecommerce platforms in the world. They allow businesses to create a website and sell products online. However, one downside is that contact forms and pages that require user passwords are not accessible by default. This can be a problem for people with disabilities, who may not be able to easily access password-protected contact forms or pages. In this article, we will show you how to make contact page accessible for Shopify users. We will also discuss some tips for making your password protected pages more user-friendly. By following these steps, you can ensure that everyone can easily contact you and buy your products.
If your contact page is password protected, you can make it accessible by following these steps:
1. Log in to your Shopify account.
2. In the admin panel, click Contact Page.
3. On the Contact Page Settings page, scroll down to the Password Protected section and select Enable Password Protected Access.
4. Enter your password in the Password field and click Save Changes.
5. Your contact page will now be accessible only if you enter the correct password into the Login form on your website.
If you run a shop on Shopify, it’s important to make sure that your contact page is accessible when a user is password protected. Fortunately, there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure that happens. First, set up a custom password for your contact form. Then, add the form field to your contact page template so that users can enter their email address instead of their password when they want to send you an inquiry. Finally, add the required accessibility tags so that people with disabilities can still use your contact page. Congratulations — making your contact page accessible should be easy peasy!