With Shopify, you have a lot of control when it comes to your online store. One of the particularly powerful features is the ability to offer free shipping for certain products. What this means is that customers can order any product and receive it shipped for free, regardless of the size or weight of the order. Free shipping is one of the most popular features on Shopify, and for good reason. It’s a simple way to increase conversion rates and boost your bottom line. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to offer free shipping for specific products on your Shopify store. We’ll also discuss some tips for increasing the effectiveness of this feature.
How to Offer Free Shipping on Shopify
If you run a business that sells products, one way to offer customers more value is through free shipping. This can be a great way to increase sales and make your customers happy. Here are four ways to offer free shipping on Shopify:
1. Use Shopify’s free shipping option
One of the best ways to offer free shipping on Shopify is to use Shopify’s built-in free shipping option. This allows you to automatically apply the appropriate discounts and ship your products for no cost to your customers. Simply select the “free shipping” option when creating your product, and Shopify will take care of the rest.
2. Use Shopify’s app store
Another great way to offer free shipping on Shopify is through Shopify’s app store. This allows you to add features such as order tracking and automated fulfillment to your products. This provides additional value for your customers, and helps you keep track of orders geographically – especially useful if you sell internationally.
3. Use Shopify’s Shipstation integration
Another great way to offer free shipping on Shopify is through Shipstation integration. This integration allows you to easily process orders, track shipments, and manage inventory from a single platform. It’s perfect for businesses that need advanced order-handling capabilities but don’t have the time or resources to do it themselves.
Steps to Setting Up Your Shopify Shopping Cart with Free Shipping
If you’re looking to offer free shipping for certain products on your Shopify store, there are a few quick and easy steps you can take.
First, make sure you have the right shipping settings active for your store. This includes specifying the weight and size of your packages, as well as the country and destination of your order.
Once you have that set up, all you need to do is add a product to your shop that qualifies for free shipping, and enter the correct shipping information into the product’s specific page on Shopify.
Finally, add a free shipping discount code to your checkout process so customers can take advantage of this perk when they check out.
How to Enable Free Shipping for Specific Products
If you own a store that sells products, one way to increase sales and increase loyalty among your customers is to offer free shipping for specific products. This can be a great way to differentiate your store from others and win over shoppers who may be price-sensitive. Here are four steps you can take to offer free shipping for specific products on Shopify:
1. First, identify which products you want to offer free shipping for. You might decide to offer free shipping on all orders of $50 or more, for example.
2. Next, create a product category for these particular products. This will help you track inventory and manage customer orders more easily.
3. Then, create individual product pages for each of the products that you want to offer free shipping on. Make sure to include information about the free shipping option and any other exclusions that apply (like limited quantities).
4. Finally, set up shopify’s checkout process so that customers have the option to choose between regular and free shipping when they make their purchase. This will enable you to calculate and charge customers accordingly for both options.