Print-on-demand is a growing industry. This number is rising every day thanks to the printing on demand apps. These apps simplify your work and automate the business so you don’t need to worry about shipping and storage.
It is difficult to find the right app that will make you more money, given the number of available POD apps. A perfect POD app should offer affordable rates and a wide range of options.
A successful POD app must take into consideration many other factors. Custom Cat is the best Shopify POD app I’ve found. You can find over 300 designs and affordable apparel on this site.
I have provided a detailed CustomCat Review Print on-demand fulfillment store. This app is worth a look.
Custom Cat Shopify Review
CustomCat is an app that allows Shopify to deliver the apparels directly at the customers. It is one the most trusted POD platforms in this industry.
The company offers more than 550 varieties of apparels, mugs and cell phone covers.
Benefits of custom cat
Custom Cat delivers products in 2-3 days and uses high-quality images. Let’s take a look at some of the features that Custom Cat offers:
- High Quality Images:Custom Cat uses clear images to make the products stand out. HD prints are produced by dlp printers. All colors can be clearly and sharply displayed using the printer.
- Embroidery You can order embroidery on any of your apparel, such as caps, polos, or other apparel, on-demand.
- Create Coupons Design customized coupon codes to attract more customers and generate more leads
- Buyer Data It tracks your sales and keeps you in touch with buyers. The buyer’s data is used by the company to create an email list. It also creates email lists for different audiences.
- Instant Payments: They create instant payouts for PayPal. Within 10 minutes of receiving the payment, it will be credited directly to your PayPal account.
- Mail Integration It integrates with the mail server to deliver the message to your email list and create one.
- Split testing:Test different text, colors, sizes, images, and other variables to test your campaigns. You can edit and test your campaigns using the customization tools.
- Track your sales conversion using the pixels from Custom Cat. It allows you to track which designs work well. It also allows you to retarget and remarket your customers.
- Sub-Users I would recommend Custom Cat due to its flexibility. Multiple users can be used at once. You can also assign roles to your coworkers as admins for a particular task.
Custom Cat Products
The Custom Cat product catalog is huge and extensive. You will find all types of products in the catalog, including accessories, clothing, and cell phone covers.
The product catalogue is divided into sections: Men’s, Womens, Youths, Accessories and Drinkware. These products have low prices.
You can filter the products by using different filters. There are many Decoration options.
You can design the products using these decoration methods:
- Direct to Garment Your product is delivered to customers as a garment. This decoration method uses plain garments that are free from any prints or designs.
- Sublimation: Sublimation refers to applying dye or prints using heat to fabric. First, the image is placed on a piece of paper. Then the image is applied to the cloth so that it is printed. Custom Cat can decorate your products using the sublimation process for dying to make it permanent.
- Embroidery You can also find embroidered materials at the Custom Cat Store. You can find it all over the shop and choose the type of embroidery that you want.
You can create different sections and organize the products according to gender. It can be added to your shop and you can start selling it.
These are the products available in the Custom Cat Store:
- Casual Woven Shirts
- Tablet covers
- Laptop Sleeves
- Accessories for pets
- Phone cases
- Home Decor
You can see the complete list of products it offers. !
It sells top brands and offers a wide range of products.
- Adidas Golf
- Bella+ Canvas
How does a custom cat work?
The Custom Cat works much like a plugin. It is installed on different marketplaces to make it easy to manage.
It integrates with and is installed on Shopify and WooCommerce, two of the most well-known E-Commerce platforms.
It is easy to integrate Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Register for the CustomCat to be asked to connect your Shopify store with the CustomCat
- Log in to your Shopify Store. You will be asked for a pricing plan. Select the plan that best suits your needs.
- The dashboard will show the account status as “Inactive”. Click on Settings to fill in the details. After you’ve completed your shipping details, your account is activated.
- Click on the Design Tab from the Dashboard to select the design library. There are many designs available in the Design library. Upload your design to the store and make changes. It can be printed on your products.
- Upload the design and choose the product to which you wish to apply it. You can change the colors or make customizations.
- Next, select the printing technology you wish to use and then choose the location where you want it printed.
- It is worth testing to see if the design will look good on the product. You can place the design wherever you like and you can change the colours or design as you please. Once you are done, add the product into your Shopify store.
The Custom Cat handles all aspects of printing and logistics when a product order is placed. It will send the tracking code to the email address of the customer.
You can also integrate the WooCommerce store and sell
WooCommerce seamlessly integrates with CustomCat, and you can use Custom Cat to sell products. It decorates the product with the uploaded art file and sends customer information via WooCommerce API.
- Connect your Custom Cat store with your WooCommerce shop. Connect the Custom Cat store to your WooCommerce store.
- Enable the rest API in your WooCommerce Dashboard.
- You can change the permalink settings to remove it from default. WooComerce won’t integrate if the permalink has been set to the plain.
- Enter the Store Name, and then enter the WordPress website. It can be connected to your Custom cat account.
Custom Cat Pricing
The Custom Cat pricing is among the lowest in the POD market. It is free with WooCommerce. It is free to use on Shopify. There are two plans available.
You can get your first plan free of charge and start your business.
You will pay $30 for the second plan and get a 14 day free trial. Increase your margins by selling products at a lower cost. This plan is most popular with high volume sellers.
Pricing is not too expensive for the products. The products are more affordable than Printify and print aura.
These products are available at affordable prices:
- Unisex T-Shirts: $6.00
- 11 oz Mug: $3.50
- 15 oz Mug: $4.00
- Hoodie: $18.50
- SweatShirt: $12.50
- Polos: $18.89
- Casual Woven Shirts $18.89
- Snapback Hat $13.64
- Cap Price: $11.22
You can find the complete product catalogue here.
Printful vs. CustomCat
Let’s now compare CustomCat with Printful to see which one is our winner. Below is a comparison of the main features of both these POD fulfillment apps. Let’s find out if CustomCat has more features than Printful.
|Customer Services||Top-Notch||Good, but not the best|
|Easy of Use||It is simple to use||It is simple to use|
|Positive Review||There are many positive reviews||There are many positive comments on the internet.|
While Printful gets more positive reviews than Custom Cat, Customer Cat is better when it comes to pricing and integrations. For me, CustomCat is the best choice. Do you agree?
Custom Cat Shipping
It is more affordable and takes less time to ship. The first product is $3.99 and each subsequent product will cost $1.50 in the US.
International shipping to destinations other than the US is $7.95. Additional items will cost $5.95.
It takes about 2-3 days to make and begin shipping. Standard shipping is then completed. It takes between 1-7 and 4-15 business days to arrive in the US.
CustomCat: The pros and cons
- 500+ Products
- Affordable Pricing
- High-Quality Printing Technologies
- Different methods of printing and embroidery
- Use the CSV to dump your order and send it to the system
- Excellent Customer Support
- Shipping can take a while
- Manufacture defect in one feature
FAQs for Custom Cats
Shopify’s fulfillment app, Custom Cat, delivers apparel directly to customers. It is one the most trusted POD platforms in this industry.
The operation of Custom Cat is simple and straightforward. Select the products you wish to print on demand and then send them your address. For more information, see our Custom cat Review.
Yes! Custom Cat offers a 14-day free trial. Sign up today to get your Custom Cat cat. You can also try their paid plans, which offer affordable pricing options.
Sell on Shopify with Customcat APP
There’s no better moment to sell online if you’ve ever dreamed of it. Global ecommerce is expected to grow to $4.89 trillion by 2021, with no sign of slowing. Experts believe the pandemic caused an explosive acceleration in online shopping and propelled it forward for as long as five years.
There is plenty of opportunity in the ecommerce marketplace to succeed. To get started, you need to find a niche that is unique and a solid selling platform. Shopify is consistently ranked among the top ecommerce builders. They make it easy and intuitive to help you scale your business. Here are the steps to get you started.
Register for An Account
Shopify allows you to create an account and enter your details to start your 14-day free trial. Don’t sign up unless you are ready to get started. Enjoy your two-week free trial to decide if you want to make it permanent or switch to another platform.
Select Your Look and Feel
Shopify doesn’t require you to be a designer, or to have any programming skills. It may take some time for you to feel confident enough to set up an online store or build a website. Shopify makes it easy and intuitive. Shopify offers over 1200 themes. Although not all themes are free, there are many options for you to choose from. There will be inspiration for which templates you should choose, whether you are selling jewelry or home and garden items.
Create Shopify Shops that are uniquely yours
You can customize your Shopify shop by taking some time. You can name your shop, change the colors, and then look at the many customization options available. You can even edit HTML, CSS, and liquid code directly to make the customizations you desire. Shopify experts can help you customize your store the way that you like.
Upload your products
Are you ready to sell? Navigate to your Shopify dashboard and start uploading products. Make sure you consider how your products will be produced, fulfilled, and shipped. Shopify has tools and apps that make it easier.
You can DIY everything if you want, but you need to keep up with the shopping season and ensure that your inventory is current and ready for shipping. You can also use CustomCat’s drop shipping and white label services to create your products and send them out. Shopify integration is available to simplify selling.
Edit Products You Wish to Sell
To add compelling descriptions to your products, modify photos or add variants, tap on the product. If you are looking to sell different sizes or colors or add other price points, the variant area will be helpful. Shopify allows you to set up your inventory. This will allow Shopify to keep track of how many products are left. To ensure that everything looks perfect, make sure you hit “Preview” on your products and then “Publish”.
Get Your Price
People may believe your product is too expensive if you price it too low. It will also mean that you’ll spend more time marketing and selling products in order to make a profit. If your prices are too high, you will likely see slow sales. You can get an idea of the price range for your products by looking at your competitors or researching Amazon.
Content marketing is one of the best ways to market Shopify. Your content will directly help you sell your products. You should also incorporate SEO strategies in your writing. Your efforts will eventually pay off and you’ll attract more organic traffic.
Add your apps
Shopify offers thousands of apps to help you run your ecommerce store. Shopify offers many apps that can be used to help you with customer service, cross-selling and up selling, analytics and social media.
Spread the word
Now is the time to aggressively market your Shopify store and spread the word. You can also post on social media and try your hand at advertising online. It takes time to build a loyal following and consistent sales. Keep your patience and keep your eyes on the end result.
Sell, Test, Analyze, and Repeat
Shopify makes it easy to test and analyze your efforts. Shopify provides its own analytic tools as well as Google Analytics. If you integrate with CustomCat’s dropshipping & white-label sales solutions, we also offer analytical tools and insights. Once you know what is working and what isn’t, it’s possible to adjust your efforts.