Zoho Mail is a powerful email marketing tool that allows you to send automated email campaigns to your customers, as well as track the results of each one. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps necessary to get started using Zoho Mail with your Shopify store.
What is Zoho Mail?
Zoho Mail is a business email solution that helps businesses manage email, sales leads, and customer communication. It integrates with Shopify to make it easy for businesses to send and manage their emails from a single platform.
Zoho Mail offers a range of features to help businesses get the most out of their email communication, including: custom domain support, rich text formatting, drip campaigns, automatic email follow-ups, and more.
If you are looking to simplify your email management and improve your sales productivity, Zoho Mail is an essential tool for your business.
Set up your Shopify store
If you’re using Shopify, you can easily set up email integration with Zoho Mail. To get started, first add a new email address to your Shopify account. (You can find this information on your Shopify admin page.) Next, create a new Zoho Mail account and sign in.
From there, connect your Shopify store to your Zoho Mail account. You’ll need to provide your Shopify store’s email address and password. Finally, add a new rule in your Shopify settings linking Zoho Mail to your email newsletter sign-up form.
When a customer signs up for your email newsletter using your store’s email address, they’ll be sent an invitation to connect their account to Zoho Mail. After they do this, they’ll be able to access all their emails in Zoho Mail and shop on your store without ever leaving the platform!
Create an account with Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is a email service that helps you manage your email and contacts with a single interface. It gives you the ability to send and receive emails, track your contacts, and more.
To get started, you’ll need to create an account with Zoho Mail. Once you have an account, follow these steps to start using it with Shopify:
1) Log in to your Zoho Mail account.
2) Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and select Settings.
3) In Settings, under “Mail,” click on the Add Account button.
4) On the Add Account screen, enter your Shopify email address and click Next.
5) On the next screen, enter your password and click Next.
6) On the final screen, verify your account information and click Next.
7) Click on the Activate Account button to activate your account.
8) Click on your name in the top left corner of the screen to open your profile page. (You may need to log in again if you’ve been logged out.)
9) Under “Mail,” select Zoho Mail from the list of available accounts
Install the Zoho Mail Extension for Shopify
If you’re looking to use Zoho Mail with your Shopify store, there are a few things you’ll need to do first. First, you’ll need to install the extension from the Shopify app store. After that, you’ll need to create an account with Zoho and add your shop’s email address as a contact in the app. Finally, you’ll need to configure your store’s email settings so that Zoho can send emails on your behalf.
Configure your preferences
If you’re using Shopify to run your online store, you’ll want to configure your preferences to work best with Zoho Mail. Here are a few steps to get started:
1. Sign in to your Shopify account.
2. Click the Settings button on the top menu bar.
3. Under “Mail,” click the Email Accounts tab.
4. Click the Add Account button and enter your Zoho Mail credentials.
5. Select your business type from the drop-down list next to “From.” If you’re using a separate email address for your business, select that as well.
6. Click the Configure button next to “Zoho Mail.” You’ll see a preview of your mail settings, including your default preferences for addresses, delivery methods, and signatures. Make any changes you need and click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Start sending and receiving newsletters
If you’re like most small business owners, you probably rely on email to stay in touch with your customers. But building an effective email marketing campaign can be complex and time-consuming. Fortunately, Zoho Mail makes it simple to send and receive newsletters, even if you have a relatively small customer base. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the basics of using Zoho Mail with Shopify.
How to Use Zoho Mail for Email Marketing
Zoho Mail is a cloud-based email marketing platform that integrates with Shopify. With this integration, you can easily send and manage email campaigns from your Shopify store. In this article, we’ll show you how to set up and use Zoho Mail with your Shopify store.
First, make sure that you have installed and configured Zoho Mail. Then, create a new campaign in Zoho Mail. In the “Campaign Settings” tab, under “Campaign Type”, select “Email Marketing”. Next, under ” recipients”, add your Shopify customers’ email addresses. You can also add custom fields to capture additional information about your customers. For example, you can add a “customer_name” field to capture the customer’s name. Finally, under “subjects”, add relevant subjects for your email campaigns.
If you’re using Shopify to run your online store, then you’ll likely be familiar with the popular e-commerce platform. Zoho Mail is another great option that can help you keep your customers and shoplifters happy. In this article, we’ll outline the steps needed to get started using Zoho Mail with Shopify. Hopefully, this will give you a better understanding of how it works and help you take advantage of its many features.
Table of Contents