Table of Contents
- 1 Highlighted Features
- 2 AliExpres to Magento 2: Import Products
- 2.1 Place Order at AliExpress
- 2.2 Separate Dashboard for Warehouse Dropshipper
- 2.3 Warehouse Manager
- 2.4 Multi-Warehouse Inventory
- 2.5 Manage Dropshipper Shipping Rule
- 2.6 Dropship Product Profile
- 2.7 Run Dropship Product Profile
- 2.8 Dropship Dataflow Profile
- 2.9 Warehouse Category Mapping
- 2.10 Price Rules For Dropshipper
- 3 Complete Features List
Magento 2 Dropship Extension. Start a dropshipping business using Magento 2. Merchants can assign multiple warehouses and manage their pricing & shipping rules. They can also map out categories with warehouses.
You can also Import Products directly from AliExpress to Magento2 (with variations and descriptions, images, reviews, and more). AliExpress orders can be sold on your Magento 2 store in one click.
Aliexpress Dropship for Magento 2: Online store owners don’t need to stock the products in their outlet or store. All products are instead stored in various warehouses throughout the region. When a customer orders, the product is shipped directly from the closest warehouse and not the store address.
Magento 2 Dropshipper extension allows the administrator to add Manage Multiple Warehouses and then assign them a product with the quantity. Magento 2 Dropship module allows multi-source retailers to manage their warehouse inventory easily.
With AliExpress Dropship integration for Magento 2, admins can import any product from AliExpress and start selling them in the Magento 2 store. The AliExpress Orders are automated so admins only need to click one button to place orders.
Manage Unlimited Warehouses
You can add, edit and delete warehouses easily.
Warehouse Prices Rules
To get the correct price rise for warehouse products on the web-store, set up price rules
Shipping according to Warehouse
Customers can choose shipping options according to the permitted methods for each warehouse.
Import Products via AliExpress
Start to import and sell the AliExpress products to your website.
Multi-Source Inventory Support
Multiple sources can be created and assigned to a stock that works as MSI in the dropship.
Login Separate Warehouse Manager
You can use separate warehouse managers logins to quickly manage your orders and shipments.
The admin panel will contain nine tabs located under the dropship manger tab. These tabs enable the admin to
- You can check the statistics of all warehouse orders and amounts.
- You can manage warehouses using their information.
- Receive Warehouse orders, cancel warehouse orders, and assign warehouse to drop-ship orders that have not been assigned to any other warehouse.
- You can manage shipping rates (with CSV), for different warehouses.
- Upload products to multiple warehouses (supplier). CSV, XML or XLS.
- Mapping product fields for bulk product import.
- With Magento 2, you can map the warehouse categories.
- Make price rules for warehouse products.
- AliExpress has a list of all the imported products.
- Place your orders on AliExpress (AliExpress items that are sold in your store)
AliExpres to Magento 2: Import Products
The admin can import AliExpress products into Magento 2 and start selling them. Installing an extension for Chrome browser to enable an import button on AliExpress products is all that’s required. This icon is visible on all AliExpress category pages.
Note: To import products to Magento 2 store, you will need to download Webkul AliExpress Chrome extension to your Google Chrome desktop browser.
- AliExpress allows you to import any product.
- AliExpress allows you to import any product.
- You can import products with images, rich descriptions, and reviews.
Place Order at AliExpress
All orders placed by AliExpress that have been imported to your store will be visible in the AliExpress Orders section.
Once the order is placed, the admin can click on the button to redirect to AliExpress. The admin will only need to enter the payment information once the rest of the steps are completed.
- To place an order at AliExpress, the admin will click on the “Place Order” button in his store.
- Automated automation has made it possible to add the product to your cart and enter the shipping information.
- To place an order at AliExpress, the admin must simply enter the payment information.
Separate Dashboard for Warehouse Dropshipper
A separate dashboard will be available to the Warehouse manager for day-to-day tasks such as tracking sales, order management and shipping rules management.
- The warehouse manager can verify the earned amount using the current month, year, and last seven days.
- Warehouse managers can view all order details, including purchase date, customer email ID, order id, and others.
- Drop shipper can upload a CSV file to add shipping rules.
After successful installation, admin will be able to access this menu option through Dropship Manager-> Warehouse Administrator. The admin will find the following section.
- Check out all the warehouses that have been added by suppliers
- Add warehouses with more information, such as address, location, shipping methods, and set credentials.
- To quickly import the products, upload bulk product data SKU files and images.
- Map product fields to provide accurate product attributes information.
- To add charges, set price rules
- To add products to your warehouse, run product profile
- Check out the list of all orders that were received at the warehouse.
- To view quick sales statistics, you can see dashboard information.
Magento default does not allow you to set up multiple warehouses or assign products to suppliers. We now offer the most flexible inventory management system on the market, which allows online merchants to do the following.
- Multiple warehouses can be created.
- Assign products to multiple warehouses
- Choose the shipping method that is best suited for each warehouse.
- Login to separate warehouse manager for orders and shipment management.
Manage Dropshipper Shipping Rule
This module allows admins to view and manage all shipping rules for Warehouses. Administrators can define the range of zip codes and the shipping costs that will be applied to those zip codes.
- Add and manage shipping rates of different warehouses(suppliers).
- You can delete a shipping charge
- Use a CSV file to add shipping rates.
- Administrators can view all details, including weight range, zip code range and shipping price, as well as the country and warehouse id.
Dropship Product Profile
This section allows admins to upload products in bulk for multiple suppliers simultaneously. You can upload the products quickly using the XML, CSV and XLS file formats.
After entering the column values into the appropriate file type, the administrator must upload the images zip file with it.
- Add products for single or multiple warehouses(suppliers) at the same time.
- You can upload the products using different file types such as XML, CSV and XLS.
- The file column values of the product file should be entered. After that, upload the file with the product images zip file.
- Avoid products from the warehouse that are more expensive than the product.
- You can change the names of the columns in-file as needed.
- Choose the price rules applicable to imported products.
Run Dropship Product Profile
Once the admin has uploaded both the product and images zip files, you can use this uploaded profile to run later as per your requirements.
The admin can also enable or disable skip to warehouse products that have a higher price than the product.
- Administrators will need to choose the profile already created and click the Run Profile button. After that, import the products.
- You can run a profile if the administrator has already uploaded the product zip file and the images zip files.
- Avoid products from the warehouse that are more expensive than the product.
Dropship Dataflow Profile
The admin will:
- If you have created dataflow profiles for future use, locate them all.
- Create a new profile for dataflow.
- Perform field mapping between actual database entries, column names, and file names that will be uploaded to facilitate product import.
- You must be able to specify and understand the column names that will be used for the uploaded file.
Warehouse Category Mapping
This section allows the administrator to manage category mapping. Administrators can link their warehouse category to their store category. This section will allow the admin to –
- Manage the category mapping.
- For each mapped category, enter the name.
- Choose the appropriate attribute for this category.
- Choose the categories of stores you wish to map.
- You can choose to map more than one category of stores at once.
- Dropshipment fulfillment is only possible if the category mapping is done correctly.
Price Rules For Dropshipper
Administrators can change the product prices set by warehouses. They will need to choose any price rule that suits their needs.
Administrators can view the warehouse’s price rules and can also multi-select any other price rules that may be available. The admin can access the following sections:
- All price rules created.
- Set new price rules
- Input the minimum and maximum prices, as well as the total price of the product within this price range.
- Click Save to save the price or select the additional price to be fixed.
ePacket Identification and Update AliExpress Order Status
You can now display products with ePacket services in the AliExpress Chrome extension or hide them.
You can also update your AliExpress order status directly from the AliExpress Chrome Extension.
- AliExpress Extension: Update AliExpress Order Status
- For identification, use the filter in AliExpress Chrome Extension.
Complete Features List
- Support MSI (Multi-Source Inventory) for Magento 2.3.x
- Multi-warehouse inventory features can be added to your Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.x, and 2.2.x versions.
- AliExpress products can be imported into your store.
- If the product offers options, you can create a configurable product. Otherwise, you can create a basic product.
- Before you import it to your store, edit the AliExpress product information (along with the images).
- AliExpress chrome extension allows you to update your AliExpress order status.
- AliExpress Search, Category and Product pages allow you to import products.
- Verify your Magento store URL by entering the Shop URL.
- AliExpress cron allows you to add product price synchronization.
- AliExpress also allows you to import the description of the product.
- AliExpress products can be imported by the administrator website-wise
- Product information such as base name, price and product reviews, meta title and meta keywords, meta description, SKU and description (simple tags and HTML tags and multiple images), as well configurable attributes are imported with the product.
- You can view all AliExpress Orders in one section.
- AliExpress Orders can be automated using an automated order process
- Un-Assign/Mass Assign the imported goods to different warehouses.
- When the products are assigned to the warehouse, set the default quantity and cost.
- You can assign warehouse manually or automatically.
- Google Maps API address auto-complete
- Choose the email template to approve your order and create a new warehouse account.
- Choose the shipping method that is best suited for your warehouse.
- Login to separate warehouse manager for orders and shipping management.
- Administrators can manage all warehouses (add, edit/delete).
- Administrators can assign warehouses for unassigned orders.
- Use a CSV file to add shipping rates information.
- Mention the warehouse stock quantity of the products.
- The warehouse location determines the shipping cost.
- Administrators can set warehouse (supplier) prices.
- Administrators can link the Magento 2 category to the warehouse category.
- Administrators can add the DataFlow Profile to map Magento product attributes to warehouse product attributes.
- Administrators can import multiple warehouse (supplier) products with a single CSV file, XML and XLS.
- Administrator can import individual warehouse (supplier) products using CSV files, XML and XLS files.
- If a warehouse product import file does not contain XML or CSV files, an automatic created supplier account is created.
- Apply price rules to warehouse (supplier) products during import using CSV files, XML and XLS.
- To analyze sales, the admin can access the warehouse (supplier) dashboard.
- Administrators can view orders from warehouse suppliers.
- Administrators can view products from warehouse suppliers.
- Allowed Warehouses(suppliers) to view their dashboard to analyze sales.
- This module works well with the default Magento shipping methods.
- After admin approval, the warehouse manager can manage his orders
- Administrators can add warehouses.
- Multiple Warehouses can be assigned to each product
- Aliexpress allows admin to import multiple images, product descriptions, reviews, and metadata.
- Modify AliExpress Edit Popup Model. Manage thumbnail, attribute and Variations prices.
- AliExpress allows you to import swatch images
- In Magento 2.3, Dropship usage MSI feature.
- Magento 2.3 maps each Warehouse with a Source.
- Magento 2.3 allows you to create a warehouse and assign it to stock.
- Magento 2.3 allows you to manage quantities through the product edit page.