Are you looking for an easy way to manage one-off and recurring payments?
There are many options available these days. Because of the rise of the internet and mobile payments, almost anyone can open a store and make sales from anywhere and anytime. They just need the right payment processing solution and they are ready to go.
MoonClerk, one of many payment processing solutions available for small and medium-sized businesses on the market today, is not the only one. It is cloud-based, which means everything works over the internet. This tool also includes access to mobile payment management, invoicing, recurring bills, and online transaction support.
MoonClerk lets you create your own payment strategy and embed it into your business website. To request payments from customers, you can also share payment links through live chat, SMS and emails.
What is MoonClerk exactly?
MoonClerk, a payment processing platform that helps reduce the stress associated with running a digital company, is what we have already mentioned. MoonClerk has strategies that can be used to accommodate any type of pricing model: subscriptions, one-off payments, or even one-off payments.
You can easily access tools and strategies to help you build a digital store. MoonClerk even has it’s own knowledgebase at http://help.mooncler.com to get you started. MoonClerk can help you manage your day-today payments, no matter if you are doing one-time transactions or recurring ones.
MoonClerk enjoys a positive reputation due to its reliability and versatility. There are many options for seamless, hassle-free payment processing. It doesn’t matter if users are at work, in-office or in the field. MoonClerk can get you paid no matter where your business may go.
MoonClerk is a payment processor that runs on Stripe, one of the most well-known payment processors in the world. Moon Clerk is able to offer businesses today excellent security and peace of mind because Stripe is the most secure way to manage transactions. MoonClerk can be used wherever Stripe services are available.
MoonClerk Pros & Cons
MoonClerk is just like any SaaS service, there are both positive and negative aspects to be aware of. MoonClerk is a powerful payment processing tool that supports a wide range of payment options and provides access to many tools such as reports to enhance the insights from Google analytics.
MoonClerk’s interface is simple and can be customized to suit your business. MoonClerk is not the right payment processor for all companies. These are the pros and cons of MoonClerk.
- Simple to use: MoonClerk is easy to use. You don’t have to be a technical expert to use MoonClerk or know how to program code. The system is available to all businesses, regardless of their size. MoonClerk even hosts your online presence.
- You don’t need a merchant account. The software can be used immediately. In minutes, you can receive your payments directly into your account.
- Customization – MoonClerk allows you to personalize the shopping experience to reflect your brand. You can, for example, add different fonts and colors to your interface.
- Full control: Business owners can have complete control over their businesses. You can define parameters for digital downloads and trial periods and keep track of various parts of your transactions.
- Security MoonClerk provides security solutions that protect your online transactions and payments. These solutions are on the same level of bank-level security so you can rest assured that you are safe.
- Compatible With Various Tools MoonClerk integrates with and works alongside many different tools. MoonClerk is great for combining different aspects of your site.
- This is specifically connected to Stripe. Stripe is one the most widely used payment systems in the world. MoonClerk is unable to switch to another payment option if Stripe is not your favorite.
- Only in certain countries: MoonClerk can be accessed in all countries that have Stripe. MoonClerk functionality will be available in some countries, however.
- Customers cannot choose their preferences: If your non-profit allows customers to choose how much they wish to donate each month then clients will need to contact you to update.
MoonClerk was founded by Ryan Wood and Dodd Caldwell.
They said they created the service because they had been looking for something similar to what they could use. It was difficult to establish recurring payments before MoonClerk came on the market.
Caldwell says that before MoonClerk began, he was working on non-profit software that would allow him to set up recurring payments.
The most striking features of the MoonClerk software include:
- Customizable payment form creation
- Flexible branding
- Create coupon and voucher
- Data export
- Website-embeddable payment forms
- Customer information storage
- History of payments
- Recurring payment plans
- You can customize your payment options
- Statistics on payment activity
The bottom line is that the more you make, the more money you have to pay for everything.
MoonClerk charges an additional 2.9% and 30 cents third-party processing fee for card transactions. These fees are similar to those you’ll see in Stripe (the payment platform MoonClerk uses).
You will need to add “digital delivery” to your order if you plan to sell digital products. This extension feature is available for $15 per month and comes with unlimited storage and bandwidth. It allows you to upload any type of content, including videos and eBooks, and then sell it to customers either on a subscription or as a one-off fee.
You can also adjust the design of your download page to match your branding.
MoonClerk pricing is one of the more important things to remember.
- Transacting through ACH from US banks is free of transaction fees. Stripe charges a flat fee of 0.8% and $5 for transactions made via ACH.
- MoonClerk is free to use. There are no set-up fees or contracts. MoonClerk’s pricing will change based on your transactions.
- MoonClerk charges a $15 minimum monthly fee for activating your account. This applies regardless of how many transactions you make.
After we have covered the basics of MoonClerk pricing it is worth looking at how simple it is to use this technology. MoonClerk is easy to use, and doesn’t require any programming knowledge or technical skills.
This solution is designed to appeal to all businesses, no matter their size or experience with payment processing software and apps. MoonClerk hosts everything so you don’t even have to create a website.
Users can also use their software immediately after they have made a purchase. It doesn’t take long to set up a merchant account. You can also create payment forms for your website whenever you want.
MoonClerk’s usability has many benefits:
- You don’t need any programming knowledge
- For any business, you can set up in minutes
- Merchant accounts not required
- MoonClerk provides all hosting and security
- You can access your software from any device, mobile or desktop.
MoonClerk Taking Payments
MoonClerk allows you to use Stripe to accept payments from customers with a variety of business structures. MoonClerk is easy to set up for smaller businesses and non-developers. You can also customize the payment processing experience in many ways. Merchants, for example, can:
- Payors can choose their own recurring payments options
- You can set custom charges days, frequencies, or trial periods
- For payers, create installment plans
- Recurring surcharges or upfront fees may be imposed
- Flexible coupons and vouchers are possible
- MoonClerk can be used as a virtual terminal
- You can send payment links via invoices or social media.
MoonClerk also benefits from the ability to accept payments in many forms. This makes MoonClerk’s pricing more competitive. You can also accept payments via ACH, debit cards, credit cards and Apple Pay.
MoonClerk accepts recurring payments on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. There are also one-time fees. The application will guide you through designing a checkout experience that is perfect for your customers and brand. The checkout process also offers many options for designing your form. You can choose whether to charge a shipping fee or a standard percentage of the total.
You can also choose the day of the month that recurring payments should be taken from customers.
Once you have created your form, and taken any necessary payments from your customer’s account, you will be able to give Stripe Connect your banking information. This will enable you to accept payments directly from customers via Stripe.
MoonClerk’s design on Stripe is a good thing for customers who had their Stripe accounts frozen by Square or PayPal in the past. Stripe usually ensures that merchants and businesses get their money within two business days of successful charges going through. Funds are also automatically transferred to your bank account every 2 days. If someone sends cash to you on Tuesday, it should be with your bank by Thursday.
If you accept ACH payments, transfers can take a bit longer. The first payment can take up to five business days once a checkout has been completed with an echeck. Your Stripe balance will reflect your payments in 7 business days.
Our MoonClerk review concluded that receiving and transferring money from MoonClerk is easy enough.
Benefits include the following:
- You can send money to your bank account instantly
- Integration with hundreds of third party providers
- Giving payers control of their accounts
- Automatically retry failed payments
- Exporting and filtering payment data
MoonClerk Form Builder
The payment form builder is probably the most important tool you will use on MoonClerk. This tool is intended to assist merchants and companies in asking for fees from their clients in many different ways. Even embed your payment form on your site!
You can create a standard payment form by clicking on the “Forms” link at the top or your navigation menu. You can also add descriptions and sales prices. Additionally, you can include itemized prices and suggested donation prices.
Click on the “Themes tab to personalize your payment forms. You can then easily create specific structures for specific times throughout the year.
MoonClerk supports email notifications to improve the user experience for your target audience. You can send payment confirmations to customers and receive receipts. Customers can also benefit from limited checkout offers and coupons to improve their relationship.
You can customize the forms with many different fields. MoonClerk allows you to request specific information from customers. This is a very different experience than the one you get with PayPal recurring payments. You don’t have the option to collect any custom information.
MoonClerk is a great tool for creating personalized brand experiences for customers. To make your interface more personal, you can add your logo, modify the colors of your forms and even use specific fonts. There are many core parameters that can be set up, including start dates, lengths, checkouts and trial periods.
Click on the Themes tab at the top menu to create a form that matches the company’s branding. You can make as many themes as you want, with your custom background, image and fonts.
You can even remove the title of the form if you wish to make sure that your checkout page fits seamlessly into your site.
Once you have created a form for your business, you can view how it will look to your customers by clicking the name of your form and choosing the “Preview” button. This ensures that your payment forms don’t look outdated or unprofessional.
MoonCerk Digital Delivery
Digital delivery is worth considering if your company sells digital products such as ebooks, webinars or videos instead of physical goods. MoonClerk charges $15 per month for digital distribution. This means it will cost you more to go this route.
Once you have set up your new service, however, you will be able to sell digital products and manage the buyer journey all from your MoonClerk account. MoonClerk even handles the delivery of digital products to your customers.
With digital delivery, you can:
- Unlimited content storage in your MoonClerk Account with Unlimited Bandwidth for Delivery
- You can sell digital content in a variety of formats with either one-time or monthly subscriptions.
- Upload any type of content, including eBooks and videos.
- The download and payment pages should be designed to match your brand.
Digital delivery will allow you to create payment forms the same way you would for any product.
Once your customer has submitted the form and paid, they will receive an email with a link to the package that you have created.
It is easy and straightforward. The best part is that you can personalize the digital download page to make the experience more professional.
MoonClerk’s impressive features include the many ways you can improve your relationship with them. MoonClerk allows you to integrate with different tools such as CRM and website builders, allowing you to tailor your sales environment to suit your needs.
MoonClerk integrations allow you to save sales information to your CRM and send custom emails to repeat customers. These are some of the most requested integrations:
- Google Sheets
- Constant Contact
MoonClerk was designed to do more than simply process payments. It also offers access to many other features and tools that can help you make the most out of your business. You can even import data, create coupons, and use developer options.
MoonClerk’s pricing is easier to understand because it includes the security you need in today’s competitive world. MoonClerk’s security is described as “bank-level,” which essentially means you get:
- Compliance with Level 1 PCI
- Secure Hosting
- SSL encryption complete
MoonClerk uses a variety of high-level security protocols to protect online transactions and payments. You and your customers can be sure that the checkout process will be as easy and secure as possible thanks to this higher level security. To increase your peace of mind, you won’t be required to take any additional security precautions.
MoonClerk Customer Service
No matter how intuitive and effective your payment processing system is, there’s still a possibility that you will need some extra assistance from the customer service team.
MoonClerk is still small, so they aren’t able to offer the best customer service. This company offers a personalized service that is unmatched. To reach a member of this team, you can either send them an email or click the small green chat tab at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Although instant chat is not always available, you still have email access to reach people if that’s not possible. You can also find helpful information on the blog and in the help center.
Is MoonClerk the right choice for you?
It’s widely used by businesses all over the globe as a recurring billing solution. MoonClerk offers a variety of great solutions that will help you get the best out of your business. These include customizable invoices and the ability to accept mobile payments. You can even create your own forms.
No matter what product or service you are selling, a reliable payment processing app is essential for any business. MoonClerk makes it easy to get paid quicker by sending people a link so they can clear their invoice instantly. MoonClerk can automate your back-office and set up recurring payments to charge your clients as per your schedule.
You’ve probably had to manually handle invoicing and recurring payments before. MoonClerk’s simplicity is another great thing. It can be used by beginners as well as small businesses. MoonClerk doesn’t require an IT team, so you can enjoy the benefits of a simple solution that is easy to set up and use within minutes. You can get your payment strategy up in 5 minutes with just one line of code.