Are you searching for a complete marketing automation solution? We’re looking at a solution that does exactly this.
There are many topics to be covered, so let’s get into the meat and potatoes.
SALESmanago was founded in 2012 in Krakow, Poland. It employs more than 200 IT and marketing professionals. They have many offices and partners spread across Europe, Asia and the Americas. It’s easy to see that SALESmanago has made a name for themselves with over 2,000 customers, and an impressive over 100% customer retention rate.
But who is SALESmanago and what do they do for customers?
SALESmanago is an AI-driven, all-in-one marketing automation platform. This platform is available to companies of all sizes. Its client list includes:
- Yves Rocher
To name just a few.
SALESmanago uses machine-learning and AI to analyze and aggregate all of your customer data. This gives you all the information and tools that you need to launch high-converting marketing campaigns, and provide the best customer service.
This is In simple words, it works like this:
- SALESmanago identifies your website visitors.
- It then analyzes their online activity and transactions history.
- SALESmanago has the ability to deliver customized comms to customers throughout their customer lifecycle through a variety marketing and sales channels including:
- Live chat
- Your website
- Notifications via web push
- Social media
- Mobile apps
- Advertising networks (Facebook, Google)
SALESmanago also won numerous awards, including ‘#26 Fasted Growing Company’ according the Financial Times, GetApp’s ‘#3 category leader’, Datanyze’s ‘#1 eCommerce Marketing Automation’, and many others! Impressive, right?
SALESMANAGO Core Features
We’ve now covered who SALESmanago actually is. Let’s look at what they have to say.
A Customer Data Platform
SALESmanago provides a customer database platform that allows you to access your entire database and provide everything you need for managing your contacts.
For instance, you can:
- You can create single customer views that include personal, transactional and behavioral information.
- To gain insight into your customers’ buying habits, monitor their consumer behavior.
- Check out how your contacts respond to your direct communication.
- Find the most effective time to reach your audience to maximize engagement
- To ensure that you remain GDPR compliant, manage subscriber consent
- Analyze and predict which customers will buy next, their churn rates, and the most popular comms or marketing channels
- Sync user data to your DMP, and/or data warehouses
Dynamic Segmentation and a CRM
SALESmanago makes it easy to segment your email lists. This is crucial for sending targeted communications to certain segments of your audience. You can tailor content to meet their specific needs, regardless of their age, stage in their customer lifecycle or how they interact with your website.
You can also:
- Define the actions that will trigger your campaigns’ launch. Then, apply it to specific segments. This could be nurturing leads in preparation for direct sales or onboarding.
You can create new customers and build loyalty, or increase retention. Or anything in between. SALESmanago’s automation and segmentation functionalities make this process easier.
- Lead scoring is a way to determine which leads are most interested in your brand.
- Make sales funnels and measure their performance. Then, using the data you have, optimize them for maximum results.
- To help you stay on top of all your sales-related tasks, you can create reminders, tasks, or notes.
SALESmanago’s drag-and-drop email editor makes it easy to create personalized, beautiful, responsive emails. You can choose from hundreds of templates, then modify the layout, content and aesthetic to reflect your brand.
You can rest assured that SALESmanago has a good IP reputation and delivers on its promises. This means that your emails will be delivered to the primary email addresses of your recipients. SALESmanago automatically gets rid of any invalid email addresses to help you keep your list clean.
SALESmanago includes a mobile app that allows you to manage your marketing wherever you are.
Mobile is a hot topic. You can use push notifications, SMS messaging and mobile apps to engage your audience. You can automate these communications, and monitor your subscriber’s behavior on mobile apps. This information will allow you to optimize your mobile campaigns.
SALESmanago allows you to send push notifications via web to customers and anonymous visitors to your website. These campaigns can be fine-tuned by automating when and how you display them to.
You can send web push notifications in bulk, or use contact segmentation to personalize the offering. SALESmanago’s machine-learning technology allows you to personalize your customer recommendations by offering them tailored product recommendations.
You can use web push notifications to accomplish any purpose you please, including abandon cart campaigns, educating customers, and generating leads.
Your business’s key to growth is lead generation. SALESmanago’s drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to create responsive forms and landing pages.
Progressive profiling forms can be used to increase your lead generation. You can also edit and optimize pop-up opt in forms to ensure maximum conversions.
SALESmanago’s advanced analytics and A/B testing tools can be used to track the success of your landing pages and forms. This information will help you to improve and tweak your lead generation assets.
SALESmanago allows you to add a live chat widget to your website. This functionality has many benefits, including:
- Real-time product recommendations can help you sell more quickly.
- Chat window generated by machine learning allows you to make product recommendations.
- It is possible to see the URL of the customer at present. This allows you to ensure that your shoppers and sales reps are on the same page right from the beginning.
- Chatbots can be used to automate certain conversations, such as providing answers to frequently asked question.
- These conversations can be used to gather customer data using SALESmanago’s progressive profiling forms. You can also generate leads even if your customer support team has been offline.
Advertising Networks and DMP
Most online marketers want to find the best ways to engage customers and promote their products. These are where dynamic remarketing campaigns come in and AI-fueled product recommendations come in.
To create an omnichannel user experience, sync your SALESmanago accounts with your preferred advertising platforms.
You can engage customers who are not active by offering them AI-driven product recommendations. You can use your previous data to better predict which customers are most interested in what products and when you should target them.
This is what SALESmanago can offer when it comes to social media advertising:
- You can automate conversations via Facebook Messenger using a chatbot that supports multiple scenarios.
- To schedule posts for social media, you can create a content calendar.
- Keep an eye on what your friends are sharing and commenting on social media.
- SALESmanago allows you to sync leads from Facebook with SALESmanago. You can also create, launch and manage Facebook ads within SALESmanago. You can also create custom audiences on Facebook based upon your SALESmanago contacts.
A/B Testing and Optimization
We’ve mentioned before that A/B Testing is crucial to improving the effectiveness of your campaigns. So you’ll be happy to know that SALESmanago offers A/B Testing and Reporting functionality.
- You can create unlimited test scenarios that allow you to set up control groups and test groups for any type of automation process.
- Compare the reactions to different creatives.
- Find the right time for your marketing campaigns
- For the best engagement, test the maximum number of fields in your forms
- Utilize SALESmanago’s e-mail subject line recommendation engine
SALESmanago Marketing Automation
Automating your online marketing tasks can save you and your team tons of time and money. This will allow you to concentrate on what you do best, running and scaling your company.
This is what you can expect to get from SALESmanago’s automation tools.
- Multichannel automation campaigns can be launched, managed, and optimized.
- It is possible to create rules that determine the triggers for automation sequences according to customer behavior.
- SALESmanago’s intuitive drag-and-drop automation editor makes it easy to create complex and multivariant automation workflows.
- To remind customers about products that they have added to their carts (or just looked at), you can launch an abandoned cart campaign.
- Customers can activate campaigns that show your dynamically adjusted offers or discounts.
This SALESmanago review has reached the point where we can get to the brass taxes. SALESManago has three packages. Price depends on plan type (Essential Professional Enterprise), but mainly on how many email contacts are in the customer’s database.
The price does not depend on website traffic, API calls or emails received.
All plans include Customer Data Platform, free Customer Support, and onboarding that lasts no more than 2 months.
Pricing seems to be 30%-40% lower than other CDP, Marketing Automation, and CX pricings.
Register on the website to get a quote.
SALESmanago can be integrated with many popular platforms so it will complement your existing tech stack. Below are just a few popular SALESmanago integrations:
- Google Analytics
- Zoho CRM
- Magento 2
- Shopify Plus
- Zoho CRM
You can also use SALESmanago API to create your integrations if you are a programmer.
SALESmanago Review – Its Pros & Cons
Let’s begin with the perks.
- Customers report reasonable pricing.
- SALESMANAGO offers a generous 30-day trial for no cost.
- There are many native integrations.
- It is unmatched in its lead profiling and nurturing tools.
- SALESmanago offers a complete marketing platform.
- One user complained that they could not create dynamic email templates using SALESmanago’s drag-and-drop wizard.
- Some people have complained about the quality and difficulty of SALESmanago’s tutorials and training materials.
- SALESmanago has so many tools and features that it can be overwhelming. There is a learning curve to get started with the platform.
Are you ready to start using SALESManago
This concludes our SALESManago review. You should now be able to understand what SALESmanago is and whether it is the right fit for you. You can still try the 30-day free trial to see if this platform is right for you.
Do you think this blog post has convinced you to buy this marketing automation software for your business? Are you looking at SALESmanago’s rivals like HubSpot or Salesforce?
Let us know what you think in the comments below. We look forward to starting the conversation with all of you soon!