Shopify Compass allows shopify store owners and managers to track their shops’ performance, analyze traffic patterns, and optimize conversions.
This article will explain the benefits of Shopify Compass and how it works.
Do you want to learn more about e-commerce? Shopify Compass is an online resource that novice and seasoned entrepreneurs alike can use.
Shopify compass offers a series of free online Shopify training videos that are taught by industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs.
Shopify Learn has 13 courses, each of which addresses a different problem faced by ecommerce business owners. These topics include dropshipping, email advertising, and e-commerce SEO.
All 13 courses are completely free! To access the on-demand and training sessions, anyone can sign up for a Shopify Academy account.
GOAL SETTING PARTNER WITH DAYMOND JOHN
If you are having difficulty creating a plan for long-term success, this Shopify compass course will help. Daymond John, Shark Tank investor and fashion mogul, shares his wisdom on how to create realistic goals for e-commerce entrepreneurs.
Daymond John’s class will help you to manage your business with a goal-oriented mindset, set measurable goals and make lasting business connections.
- How to recognize the importance of setting appropriate goals and how to organize your goals effectively
- To achieve your goals, it is important to have a routine that you stick to. Micro habits are small, daily actions that you can use to achieve your goals.
- It is crucial to learn from your failures and use them to set goals that work.
SEO TRAINING TO BEGINNERS COURSE
A solid e-commerce SEO strategy is essential. When your SEO is working, customers will naturally find your online store through their search engines. This means that new customers are at a lower cost than those who have to be referred by paid advertising.
This course is led by Cassandra Campbell (Experimentation Lead at Shopify), who is responsible for the company’s SEO strategy. This course covers the basics and is ideal for anyone who just wants to get started in their SEO efforts.
- How to conduct keyword research (including how to use tools and strategies).
- How to use keywords and how to structure your website.
- It doesn’t take much to create a backlink campaign that works for your company.
GOOGLE ADDS FOR E-COMMERCE COURSE
It can be difficult to rank higher in Google by increasing your website visibility. However, Shopify Compass Academy helps you get your ads seen first on Google. This course will be taught by Daniel Patricio who is a Shopify entrepreneur and has grown his online store to a six-figure business.
This course aims to give you a better understanding of Google Ads and show you how to set up Search Ads and Display Ads.
- How to create a campaign budget.
- How to create your first advertising campaign.
- How to make the most of retargeting ads
GROW YOUR WEBSITE WITH INSTAGRAM
It’s clear that Instagram is a vital tool for e-commerce businesses. The app is used by users multiple times per day, and they are becoming more engaged. This makes it an excellent platform for developing your brand and connecting with your customers.
Gretta Van Riel teaches Shopify Compass Academy’s course on all things Instagram to more than 16 million of her followers. Van Riel shares real-world examples and helps you to make the most of this course, from creating a sales funnel to maximising each post.
The final objective of the class is to get students to think about Instagram as a business tool and not a social network.
- How to increase your followers and interact with your communities
- How to create an Instagram sales funnel
- How Instagram and email can work together in your company’s marketing campaigns
ECOMMERCE EMAIL Marketing 101
Drew Sanocki hosts the popular podcast NerdMarketing.com. He also teaches the Shopify Academy course about email marketing. This session will focus on the importance of an email list as a channel for reaching your target audience.
This course’s first module is essential for Shopify store owners. This course will teach you how to create email campaigns that are more efficient, which will allow you to save time and money.
- How to create an email service provider account
- How to automate your email marketing to make a positive impression on your bottom line
- Strategies and templates to convert subscribers into buyers
BUILD A PRINT ON-DEMAND EMPIRE
Adrian Morrison is the best person to learn how to use print-on demand services. His print-on demand company has grown to seven figures in revenue and he’s helped thousands of people start their own print on-demand businesses.
- What is a POD company?
- How to make your own brand-conscious print-on-demand items
- How to grow your print-on demand company and create an empire
Did You Know that 67% of customers consider images when making purchase decisions?
Shopify Compass Academy’s photography course is available to you if you don’t have it yet.
Jeff Delacruz (creator of Products On White Photography) will guide you through the process of scheduling a shoot and moving quickly from one stage to another in order to create the best photographs.
- How to plan the perfect photo shoot
- This skill is about using what you already have at home to create great product photos.
- How can product photography help you grow your company?
HOW TO DESIGN AN ONLINE STORE WITH ZERO DESIGN EXPERIENCE
Stephan Peralta is the founder and creative director of Sovi Creative. He has been working with e-commerce companies for more than six years. He is also the founder and instructor for Shopify Academy’s course about building an online shop.
While you work through the basics of e-commerce design, you will be able to assess your audience’s needs. Next, you will focus on your brand identity and watch it grow when you create your Shopify shop.
- This is the three-step process to build a successful store.
- How to use color schemes and logos to build your brand.
- How to use the Shopify Theme editor to create a custom theme
GETTING STARTED w/ SHOPIFY COURSE
This course is for you if you are looking to open a Shopify shop. Samantha Renee, e-commerce expert and entrepreneur, will guide you through setting up Shopify and making your first sale.
This training helps you to establish long-term success in your company. By doing things correctly the first time, it can help you save time and money.
- How to become a Shopify Master.
- How to add products to your store and take payments
- These tips will help you launch a Shopify store that is successful.
FACEBOOK ADS – RETENTION AND LOYALTY TAINING
This training will teach you how to use Facebook ads manager. The training will walk you through creating your first Facebook Ad campaign. Next, you’ll learn how to create a retargeting program that targets people who have visited your site previously.
To show appreciation to your existing customers, you’ll start working on a client loyalty program.
- How to use Facebook Ads Manager.
- We will discuss the inner workings and benefits of retargeting campaigns.
- How to use Facebook Analytics to your advantage
ADVANCED Facebook ADS: CUSTOMER ACQUISITION TAINING
Ezra Firestone returns to the Shopify compass Academy’s advanced Facebook Ads class. This course will help you to nurture existing customers and attract new customers to your business through Facebook advertising.
- How to launch a new client acquisition campaign.
- How does interest targeting work?
- How to use your analytics to make decisions about where and how to spend your funds
TURN HOBBY BUSINESS
The Kular family is a great place to start if you want to make your invention a full-time business. This course is highly recommended for anyone who wants to start a business.
Follow the Kulars’ journey to success. They started by providing cooking supplies for her daughters. Now, Jaswant’s Kitchen products are on shelves in grocery stores all across North America.
- How to quickly get your product in front consumers.
- Tips for developing a shipping plan.
- What are the key ingredients to a successful product-launch?
DROPSHIPPING 101 COURSE
Dropshipping is a great way to get started with an e-commerce business. If logistics are preventing you from jumping in, the Shopify Academy course is a great place to start. He took his side-business and turned it into a six figure income.
He shares his mistakes and the most challenging challenges he faced. This training will give you a roadmap to avoid common pitfalls in drop shipping operations. This course teaches you to focus your business on a single topic that is timeless and to ignore the trends.
- How to choose the best product to sell.
- This is the best way to attract and find the right audience for your products.
- How to maximize your profits and grow your business.
SHOPIFY COMPASS FAQs
WHAT IS SHOPIFY? COMPASS?
Shopify’s Compass offers a series of online courses that are led by experienced entrepreneurs and industry experts. Each course focuses on a different aspect that eCommerce business owners will need to address.
SHOPIFY COMPASS FREE?
Shopify Compass offers a free training program for beginners. Learn how to make your Shopify store more successful by using strong product photography and marketing ideas.
IS EASY TO LEARN!
Shopify has many complicated settings and features. Although it can be difficult to use for beginners, it is not impossible. The training courses will help you learn everything you need, even if you are a complete beginner who is looking to create an eCommerce store.
CLOSING Thoughts ON SHOPIFY COMPASS
Shopify Compass Academy’s ultimate goal is to help e-commerce entrepreneurs create online stores and make money.
This is the best online e-commerce course, with professional instructors and hands-on tours. It also includes a complete business template library.
The courses are free but the quality of the instructors and the real-world experience they offer make them worthwhile investments of your time.