Wix quickly rose to be one of the most well-known and popular tools for creating websites in today’s marketplace. Wix is extremely easy to use even for those with no prior knowledge. It’s also affordable for most budding entrepreneurs.
Wix is a simple website builder that allows you to drag and drop functionality. Wix offers a variety of plugins and additional features to improve your site’s performance. You can also implement ecommerce tools with the right Wix package.
It begs the question: How much will you have to spend to create a Wix website that is effective? Today we will be looking at all the pricing options available to Wix UK customers. These prices will be shown in GBP. If you are interested in US pricing, check out our Wix Pricing Review for the US.
What are your options?
Wix is free to use. The website builder is free to explore and you can experiment with various tools as much as you like without having to pay anything. To connect your domain to start hosting an active site, however, you’ll need to pay.
Over the years, Wix’s pricing plans have changed a lot. There are 7 packages available for UK companies today, spread across the “Website”, “Business and Ecommerce” sections.
Let’s begin by reviewing the pricing options for Websites.
Wix Website Pricing Packages
The Wix “website” packages are for those who don’t wish to own an online store. Wix’s website packages will allow you to access a website builder that can help you build a blog, as well as generate brand awareness through SEO and content marketing. These services can be used to build portfolio websites, micro-sites and membership sites.
The Wix no-cost plan has ended. Your Wix website will now be available at a monthly price of PS3. This plan allows you connect your domain to a Wix website you have already created using Wix’s templates and tools. The mini “Connect Domain” plan also allows you to access 500MB storage and 1GB bandwidth. However, Wix will display branded ads on your website that can harm your brand reputation.
VIP is the most expensive package for “Website”, and it costs PS18 per monthly. This package eliminates all Wix ads and gives you unlimited access to your domain for one year. These are the Wix Website pricing plans:
- WixConnect Domain:PS3 per Month: 500GB storage, 1GB bandwidth, Domain connection and Wix ads.
- Combination: PS6 per Month: This package is recommended for personal use. It comes with 2GB bandwidth, 3GB storage and no Wix ads. Your domain can be connected and you will have unlimited access for one year. PS75 of ads vouchers are available to help you stand out online. You also get 30 minutes of video hosting.
- Unlimited PS8.50 per Month: Wix’s most popular pricing package, Unlimited offers unlimited bandwidth and 10GB storage. The Combo package includes everything, but your video hosting time will be extended to one hour. Wix will provide access to the Visitor Analytics app and Site Booster apps to help you get more attention for digital brands.
- VIP:PS18 a month: This is the most expensive Wix package. VIP includes unlimited features and 20GB storage. You receive 2 hours video hosting, site booster and visitor analytics app. Plus, VIP gives you access to a professional logo as well as social media logo files. VIP customers receive priority support for any problems they may have with their website.
All premium plans include the ability to connect to a custom-designed domain. Free hosting is also included in all plans. Google Analytics is available to track the performance of your campaign and you will also receive a custom favicon that allows you to brand your website’s appearance on your customer’s browser tab.
Wix Business and Ecommerce Pricing Plans
The pricing plans for website building offered by Wix seem very affordable, especially when you consider that you get a domain name for free for one year and there are many templates available. If you wish to sell products online however, you need to upgrade to an Ecommerce plan.
Wix’s ecommerce plans can be more costly if you want VIP support for your business. Wix is still very affordable compared to other tools that enable you to create an ecommerce website, and accept online payments. The eCommerce tools on Wix are great. You also get the bonus of ad vouchers that can be used to get you started with premium plans.
Wix’s Business Basic plan starts at PS13. Business VIP is the most expensive plan at PS22 per monthly. We’ll go over each plan in more detail.
- Business Basic: PS13 a month: The Business Basic plan allows you to accept online payments. Unlimited bandwidth and 20GB storage are available for your store. You can also connect your own domain. Wix ads are not supported on the Business Basic plan. It supports up to five hours video. To help strengthen your online presence, you can access sales analytics and reports. Business Basic includes PS75 worth of ad coupons, a free domain, the site booster app, and Wix visitor analytics app.
- Business Unlimited: P16 per month. This package is the next step up from Business Basic. Business Unlimited, which includes all the same features as Basic and 35GB storage, is the most popular. This package includes up to 10 hours video and Wix booster apps. Customers also get a Wix logo maker and professional ecommerce features like the ability to print shipping labels and manage inventory.
- Business VIP – PS22 per Month: The VIP plan for PS22 a month allows business owners to accept online payments. This VIP plan includes unlimited bandwidth and all the features of Business Unlimited. Access to priority support when you have an issue with your online shop is also included. VIP support allows you to get faster responses from Wix whenever you have a problem with your online store.
When looking at your Wix pricing options, remember that they don’t include VAT. Before you sign up, you need to understand what the total cost is. Wix plans in the UK may offer fewer advertising vouchers than plans in the US.
Things to remember about Wix UK pricing
Wix is a great platform for building large websites and stores. You can reach out to the team to get more information about whether or not you are eligible to receive personalized offers or quotes. However, the Wix pricing page is not available for UK companies.
Wix recommends that you choose multi-year or yearly plans when signing up for the service. These are the prices you will pay if you decide to have Wix on an annual basis. You might have to pay a little more if you pay monthly. A multi-year pricing plan could offer you an additional discount.
Wix users are not allowed to create websites for free anymore. However, you can still build your site and check out the results without spending any money. Wix offers a 14-day free trial so that you can try any premium plan before you decide to buy it. Premium plans come with additional value such as vouchers for domain name access for one year and advertising vouchers.
All premium plans include:
- Online payments support (ecommerce).
- Secure your data with a free SSL certificate
- A variety of payment options, including PayPal (ecommerce), and credit card
- Connect domain with 1 Year domain free of charge (except Connect Domain).
- Advanced shipping and tools (ecommerce).
- Storage for your media and content
Wix provides a lot of value with every purchase. You can also get your personal email address with a G Suite mailbox. This is a great option if you plan on using email to support customers or market your products.
Wix can offer ad vouchers, which will allow you to get more promotion opportunities on Google. This is not possible with other ecommerce platforms like Squarespace and Shopify. This is a great way to make your business and ecommerce website stand out online.
Pricing for Wix Ecommerce: Value for Money
Wix.com is a great choice for anyone looking for an ecommerce site or business website builder that offers many features at a low price. The solution offers tons of options, including 10gb and 20gb storage as well as a free domain for the first year. Access to other features such as G Suite or google docs can be accessed in addition to your business email address.
While Wix is cheaper than other products, they offer the same functionality at a lower price. If you plan on scaling your business over time, Wix is a great product. Wix allows you to choose whether to sell physical or digital products.
You can also access additional features such as the Wix Booking App if you take bookings from customers. Wix also offers many tools that will help you improve your online sales, such as built-in zoom options to enhance product images and the option to upload up to 15 photos of each product.
Wix allows you to show off your products for sale in style with product videos. It’s a great way for your website to stand out among the rest. Wix also offers a range of add-ons you won’t find from WordPress companies, like ad vouchers and a free domain.
You can also use the domain name you already own. You can pick the tools that you require to create your business solution. Wix offers more than 2GB of bandwidth and 3GB storage in its lowest-priced packages.
Extra Features: Wix Ascend
After you have explored the various options for your business website or ecommerce shop, it is time to consider the add-ons that you may want for your site. You might also want to add functionality using solutions such as Wix Ascend, even if you have chosen the Business VIP plan.
Wix Ascend, as you can see from the Wix FAQ is a tool that will help you stand out online. While Wix offers a range of promotion tools, such as a form builder and search engine optimization tools, Ascend elevates your options.
Access to a variety of search engine growth features and capabilities that go beyond what a free website can do, you can reach far beyond what a free site can do. You can also access an integrated SEO wizard to help you make your website stand out online. Meta tags and other components can be added to your website. Wix provides all the information you need to get started building your online business.
Wix Ascend offers the next level in customization and marketing guidance. It provides all-in-one solutions that promote your brand, automate workflows, connect with customers and more. It makes marketing simple and easy. It is easy to use and has many options that can be used to promote and enhance branding.
- Social media marketing solutions
- Google SEO Features
- Google Ads, Analytics, and Tag Manager
- Promo video support
- Integrations with Facebook
- Email marketing tools
- Advertising A/B Testing
Wix can be purchased separately, so you’ll need to pay more if you wish to have it along with your other plans. It can be useful if you don’t want to hire freelancers to handle your advertising.
Wix Pricing: Is It Worth It?
Wix is a leading tool in the ecommerce, business site building and ecommerce markets. This powerful tool simplifies site construction, provided you have the right plan. It also makes it simple to create your own website. You can pick your domain name, get premium apps, and strengthen your search engine strategy.
Wix is a hosted service, which means you don’t have to worry about web hosting. Instead, you can jump right into website building. Wix, like WordPress and Weebly, is extremely easy to use. There are tons of FAQ documentation and guidance available to help you get started, even if you’re just starting out. Wix allows you to accept a variety of payment methods, making it easy to attract customers.
Clients can safely save their credit card information on your website. You can also check the performance of your site through the Wix App at any time. You can either add your domain to the Wix app from the beginning or purchase your Wix premium domain.
Wix offers many benefits, including the ability to build your website however you like and upgrade plans whenever you wish. If you want to sell products online, Wix Ecommerce plans are available. You can add products quickly and easily using drag and drop functionality. As you can see from our Wix review there are many opportunities for multi-channel sales.
Who should try Wix?
Wix is a great tool for building websites. Wix offers a wide range of features, including multilingual support and an array of ecommerce tools. There are no limits to what you can accomplish with Wix. Wix allows you to transform your website in any way you like, and provides tools that are easy-to-use for beginners.
Wix is not perfect, but it is worth considering. Wix accounts are very affordable for all paid plans. Start with a small business plan, then upgrade to an unlimited plan according to your needs.