Wholesale Central Overview
Wholesale Central, a company located in Bethel (Connecticut), has been online since 1996. This popular B2B service connects wholesale suppliers with retailers.
Although their official website is a little outdated, Wholesale Central does an excellent job of helping drop shippers find the right products. Want to learn more? Continue reading.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of Wholesale Central?
- No registration required to access most of the services Wholesale Central has to offer. To access the Premium Service, simply enter your email address and you will immediately have instant access to additional features at no cost.
- Simple to Navigate: With a variety of search options and an intuitive design, it is easy to navigate the Wholesale Central service.
- Useful Sourcing Tools: Wholesale Central offers a variety of methods to source new products and suppliers. The entire service is designed to help wholesalers and retailers find each other.
- Small Directory Of Drop Shippers: Only 84% of the 1,000+ suppliers can drop ship products.
- No Selling and Integration Tools: Wholesale Central does not offer any automated tools to help you run your business. The majority of the work will need to be completed manually or by third-party contractors.
- No Support Channels: You’ll need to rely more traditional communication methods like snail mail and email if you don’t have live chat or email.
What is Wholesale Central worth? What drop shipping services does it offer?
Wholesale Central offers a free service. Visitors to the official website have instant access to the supplier and product directory without the need to register or pay any fees.
Although the directory contains many suppliers, not all drop ship. Dropshipping is only available from 84 of the 84 suppliers in the directory. Good news is that many of these suppliers have large inventories and catalogs so it’s likely you will find the right products for your company.
Visitors to the website have access to the Wholesale Central directory. They can also use the following services.
- Wholesale Central Deals Wholesale Central’s Deals & Steals section features wholesaler promotions. It is updated frequently so make sure to check it often.
- Trade shows Calendar and Directory: Visit Wholesale Central’s trade show page to see upcoming trade shows and to meet suppliers face-to-face. You can search events by keyword, date, category, location and even date.
- Closeout Center: This site is basically a classifieds-style resource to find suppliers who are looking to sell surplus or unneeded inventory. The site allows you to search by category and browse the featured section. Drop shipping is an option offered by some sites, so it’s worth looking into.
- Independent Retailer Magazine Wholesale Central’s monthly online publication for owners of online and traditional stores. Find the latest product offerings from top manufacturers as well as expert advice about wholesale retailing.
Wholesale Central Similar Websites
Inventory Source is a dropshipping solution for small and medium businesses. It automates tasks such as vendor management, product uploads, inventory syncs and sales reporting. You can access it from anywhere in the world, as there are more than 300 dropship supplier.
This solution makes it easy to add products to any online shop, marketplace or e-Commerce platform. You can also automatically import product data from private and existing suppliers. It is easy to use, and offers almost all of the core features, along with new technology, making it one of the most popular dropshipping platforms.
SaleHoo is an all in one dropshipping platform. It offers powerful research tools and supplier directories. The drop shippers community can also be found on SaleHoo. It can be used by all businesses, and millions of people around the globe who use it to grow and start their online businesses. It allows you to quickly locate the most in-demand products on all e-commerce platforms. You can also get keywords and customise products with a variety of premium tools that make them better than the rest.
This platform is advanced and uses modern algorithms to quickly find profitable, high-demand products. It provides a huge directory that allows you to search for reliable, low-cost suppliers that stock your products. This platform has a great feature: it allows you to compare products and ideas from different suppliers.
Spocket, an online platform that delivers products quickly and safely, offers a variety of services. Spocket has a prominent relationship with many online channels such as Amazon, Betakit and Forbes. Click on any product to access a variety of products at affordable prices. The platform gives users complete control over the dashboard, allowing them to track all developments, product deliveries, and other details.
Spocket can be connected to various shopping channels such as Shopify, BigCommerce and WooCommerce. Spocket allows for dropshipping within minutes in the US and Europe. It also offers multiple product payments without fraud. The professional support teams offer complete guidance and assistance to users. They also use a variety of tools to increase revenue turnover.
Wholesale2B, an online marketing platform, offers multiple dropshipping options under one roof. You can search for any dropship product you are interested in and receive exclusive discounts and offers. It allows users to track the shipment of their chosen product and all information about it. It allows users to share data and establish strong connections with many online shopping channels such as Amazon, WooCommerce and BigCommerce.
Wholesale2B allows users to create a professional store that sells every product. Customers can access multiple products and manage their stores easily and securely with Wholesale2B. All product images can be downloaded in CSV format for further analysis. It imports the selected product and provides a simple supplier to the user. The software offers support from professionals who can provide more guidance and assistance. It allows users to sign up for free and view millions of products at wholesale prices.