Last Updated on October 10, 2020
While it’s no secret that women’s clothing sells more than men’s clothing, that doesn’t mean men don’t see the need to buy clothing online once in a while. The fact that the USA is the world’s highest importer of clothes also means men are contributing to the high statistics.
Online shopping in North America is trendy, so it was discovered during a survey that roughly 40 percent of all internet users in the US said they bought online stuff multiple times a month. Most online fashion stores and clothing dropshippers have realized that to boost sales and increase profit margins, they need to include men’s clothing in their catalogs. Men’s clothing dropshippers in the U.S. have been growing gradually and some are even doing only men’s clothing.
Top 9 Dropshippers of Men’s Clothes in the US
I never tire of telling people how comprehensive the dropshipping of apparel is. Most online clothing retailers are afraid of having a male-only online store in men’s clothing dropshipping because they think it’s not profitable, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. Though there might not be as many niches in men’s clothing as in women’s clothing. Especially now, with the influence of social media and the internet in determining e-commerce sales, there’s more than enough for you to be a successful dropshipping.
In the list below, I’m going to try to find the top 10 men’s clothing dropshippers in the USA, focusing on those who only deal with men ‘s apparel.
Male Basics was founded with its headquarters in Miami, Florida, in 2002. They can be described as the ultimate online men’s undergarments platform. Men’s underwear can be very hard to get, especially if you don’t know of a reliable store. Male Basics essentially divided their collection of underwear into designer shorts, boxer briefs, trunks, long johns, jockstraps, workout success underwear, sexy underwear, bodysuits, swimwear, and brand-related underwear.
Dropshipping is extremely easy with Male Basics. Everything you need to do is go through the following steps:
● Open Male Basic Wholesale Account
● Provide you with the feeds necessary to integrate your online store with its servers.
● $3 is paid for each order.
Sammydress is one of the world’s largest suppliers of men’s apparel wholesales online. They pride themselves on providing excellent and affordable fashion apparel at high-quality prices. In the US and Canada, Sammydress became famous for the following reasons:
● One of North America’s most extensive clothing catalogs
● Men’s wear up to date with the new fashion trends
● We have over 200,000 product lines, of which thousands are all in men’s apparel.
To become eligible for their drop ship program, one must have been a customer at least once. You get goods at slightly lower rates once you enter the program, delivery is even more comfortable, and you get superior customer support. Sammydress urges retailers to establish their return and refund policies and to work with their suppliers in tandem. Finally, before you start dropshipping, you should be aware of all of the tax regulations. You place an order, and they have it shipped to your client.
In Men’s apparel and accessories, Dropwow has over 1000 items. Their range includes everything from coats to skirts, hoodies, and t-shirts. To access the dropshipping functionality, online retailers simply need to install the Dropwow dropshipping Software from the Shopify software store. The Software automates all dropshipping functions, including order management, inventory management, and product import. Dropwow has an advantage over Aliexpress directly to the manufacturers in terms of quality assurance and auto-forwarding order.
Clothes2Order was founded in 2002 and has since become one of the leading printed and embroidered clothing suppliers online. There is no cap on the quantity of order, and they are mindful of the importance of speed during delivery. Quality is essential when printing clothes, so quality is one of the company’s foundations, with regular checks and a quick response to customer complaints about designs.
Once you join the dropshipping program, you’ll get the C2O API, which makes it much more comfortable. The API gives you real-time stock details, automatic billing, instant order placement, sending data monitoring your customer order, and so much more. We primarily deal with polo shirts, t-shirts, hoodies, caps, jeans, skirts, sportswear, and vests.
Doba is located in Lehi, Utah, and is among the world’s most common dropshipping marketplaces linking wholesale distributors to dropshipping online retailers. Their category of apparel features thousands of items for men and women alike. Doba is inherently American and is why North America is so popular. Men can find items such as footwear, jackets, suits, accessories, jeans, pants, tops, and many more.
Doba’s biggest drawback has been its non-competitive prices. It is costly, but given the many success stories, it is accessible. A lot of testing and data management is about ensuring that the drop shipping experience is excellent for manufacturers and retailers.
Shipments are not paid, only orders made only fulfilled within 7 days when products are out of stock.
Over 50,000 products are featured in the 365 drop ship catalog, and hundreds are in men’s fashion and related products such as cologne and accessories. Access to men’s shoes, tops, jeans, t-shirts, shorts, and pants is also given. Dropshipping requires that you follow:
● Select a payment plan. — You get a seven-day trial period if you register but still have to pay $24 a month for the basic and pro plans.
● Select items that you want to sell on your webshop.
● Export goods using the files CSV and xml
● Sell and reap profits.
● Download details of the order and pay for the cost of the item sold and send the product to your customer.
Salehoo is one of the world’s largest wholesale distribution directories. Men’s apparel alone has over 90 dropshippers, and over 80 are shipping worldwide, particularly in the USA, UK, and Australia. You’ll get exposure to thousands of sportswear, sleepwear, outerwear, boots, coats, dresses, shoes, and more. Using the website templates that they offer to clients, you can start your online store via Salehoo. The biggest drawback was the fact that they are providing goods at non-competitive prices but outstanding customer service. It’s a perfect choice if you’re new to the game and are staying in the USA.
Silverts is known primarily for adaptive clothing. Adaptive clothing is designed for those with trouble dressing or managing closures such as physically disabled or older people. Additionally to the footwear section, Silverts has both an adaptive section and a standard section for men’s apparel. Their history dates back to 1930, and this only shows how much business experience they have, and how many fashion products in their inventory.
They do have everything a man wants, including swimwear, outerwear, casual wear, sandals, tees, tops, undergarments, sleepwear, sportswear, and accessories. Men seeking adaptive clothing can also find different clothes of the same type only to suit their needs. Some dresses are specific to those in wheelchairs, and can also be found in hospital gowns. Dropshipping is available in Canada, and there are 48 states in the USA.
Registration is recommended only for local online retailers. Silverts offers dropshipper discounts but wants retailers to set up their feeds for automatic product imports. They also provide a template for product descriptions because they urge all retailers to use descriptions of their products.
599Fashion is a Wholesale Apparel sister organization. While primarily dealing in women’s clothing, just like the other two sister businesses, 599fashion is unique because they have a men’s apparel subsection featuring cardigans, shirts, t-shirts, and tops. All their men’s clothing pieces go for under $10, making it an affordable choice. Much like the other companies that join the dropshipping system, you are expected to pay for one of the three subscription plans:
● The standard for those who don’t have a store and want to sell on Facebook. For example, which is $19 per month? You get access to CSV files with feeds of product info.
● $29 a month Shopify app helps you to download the app from the app store for Shopify store owners to get fully automatic dropshipping features.
● WooCommerce / BigCommerce at $49 a month — This package includes a plugin for owners of WooCommerce and BigCommerce shops. Most dropshipping functions are automated on the plugin.
7 Tips When Men’s Dress Dropshipping
- Finding a Corporate Identity: An identity isn’t the same as a niche. While a niche is the specific area in men’s clothing, you’ve chosen to focus on, finding a character is about taking that niche and making it synonymous with your brand / online-store / business name. So, your customers see your status when they see your brand name. A perfect example of this is getting a fitness brand when marketing sportswear for men.
- Identify a Target Audience: If selling men’s apparel or accessories, you need to understand that when you imagine buying garments, different groups of people want different items. You should be able to limit your target audience to their age, location, and preferences.
- Marketing: Formulating a marketing strategy for men’s clothing will involve identifying your audience’s digital channels and tailoring each marketing campaign to fit the platform. For instance, your Instagram posts would be different from your Facebook posts, because each site has a different age-based demographic and other stuff.
- Site Material: All images and details from the site must be elegant. You may want to make the website customer experience transparent and any other material relevant to a product and how to purchase it. Images should be distinct and display the product in its best form with a high resolution. Your descriptions should underscore the product’s pros.
- Pricing: Analyze your rivals and your target audience’s buying power so you can decide whether to market men’s apparel.
- Reliable Suppliers: As a men’s clothing dropshipper in the USA, the marketplace / wholesale directory, you used to locate suppliers would be extremely crucial to your success. You want to guarantee that stock shortages are seldom found, and deliveries are still made on time. Also, quality is a huge factor when selecting a supplier.
- Have Good Customer Service: The US market is susceptible and could end your company with a bad reputation. Communicate with clients well and always resolve disputes in a friendly and prompt manner.
It is impossible to understate the increased demand for male online shopping stores. More and more men are now buying clothes online, and most people want to be able to buy sportswear, underwear, and footwear at their convenience, hence the increase in dropshippers for men’s clothing in the USA. Especially when it comes to apparel the American market is always sensitive. I’d recommend Chinabrands to those of you who are keen on dropshipping men’s clothing in the USA. Not only are they fast when it comes to delivery, but they are a dream for any dropshipper with their world-class features.