You can import products from multiple suppliers and automate your orders with extensions. Dropified, Oberlo, and Importify are extensions that allow you to import products from different suppliers and automate orders.
Each of these extensions and apps has its advantages and disadvantages. Here is a quick comparison to help identify them.
Dropified, the powerful tool
Aliexpress is a marketplace that allows you to import a wide range of products. There are also many suppliers and manufacturers. Each product must be imported manually to your online shop. It can take a while.
Dropified, a very useful tool, can help you avoid this. You can automate imports quickly with just one click. The same applies to placing orders. Dropshipping is more profitable and takes less time to manage.
Dropified gives you access to the following features:
- One click and you can quickly place your order
- Shopify allows mass modification of your products
- Dropified allows for easy referencing through the registration of products to wish lists
- Orders placed in one click, grouping products from different Aliexpress suppliers
- Add products quickly from multiple websites to your Shopify store
- Alerts for price and product changes automatically
- Products automatically add surcharge
- Follow-up on orders
- Integrated captcha resolver
- Remove background from images to make products
- 30 Catalogs with many product options!
- Qualitative research for Aliexpress and SammyDress, Overstock Walmart, Bling, Wish, Amazon, SammyDress and Amazon
- Easy search and registration with supplier evaluations
- Quick backup for adding products to your wish list from a quick search
- Execution of simple orders
- Quick supplier changeover (e.g. Out of stock
- Large range of customizationoptions
- You can add custom tracking URLs to your customers
- Possibility to include personalized order notes to suppliers (remove promotion or price indication, for example).
Dropified has now expanded to be a complete tool that will help you dropship and save you time. It’s easy to see why this app has been so popular. Dropshippers also love it.
Dropified can be considered a viable alternative to AliDroship or Oberlo. Dropified is highly recommended for Shopify, Woocommerce and other platforms.
Oberlo, The Most Affordable
Oberlo, a well-known app that allows you to import dropshipped products using Shopify. You can send the products directly to your customer with just a few clicks. This app lets you import and sell items via Aliexpress.com and Oberlo Supply MarketPlace.
There are many features to it. Here is a list of them:
- Importing Oberlo Marketplace and Aliexpress products is easy. Simply click on the Oberlo icon to publish the product in your shop.
- Orders automatically:just click on the order button and confirm your order. Oberlo will ship the product to you.
- Oberlo automatically updates prices and stocks. Oberlo provides practical support and helps to avoid selling products out of stock or at a poor price.
- You can personalize products with the help of the possibility to modify (title, description, images …).).
- Tracking integrated of all orders sent to track the status of your products at all times.
- Multi-user account option to quickly get help, by giving access your online store.
- EPacket filters to ensure you are satisfied with the import of products with short delivery times. This avoids unpleasant surprises such as long delays for product reception.
- You can connect with your existing products or change suppliers to get the best price while still selling the product in your shop
Oberlo is a useful and attractive tool. However, we still present the most recent tool which has many significant advantages!
The adaptable tool Importify
Although Importify may not be the most well-known tool, it is still very competitive with Dropified and Oberlo. Its greatest advantage is its versatility across many platforms. This allows products to import without having to omit traceability information from suppliers.
If you want to set up an online shop through multiple supplier platforms, Importify will be the right choice. It will simplify your life!
Importify was created for Shopify dropshippers in order to increase sales and automate the process. This greatly reduces the amount of work required.
It is strongly recommended that you importify if you want to use multiple platforms. This tool allows you to sell your products in just one click. This tool supports the following platforms:
- Aliexpress, Amazon, Alibaba, Etsy, Chinabrands, Banggood, Dhgate, Walmart, Wish, 1688, Rakuten, Gearbest, Lightinthebox, Miniinthebox, Dropinthebox, Taobao, Tmall, Tmart, Overstock, Costco, Dealextreme, Snapdeal, Flipkart, Sears, Geekbuying, Sammydress, Shein, Tomtop, Fasttech, Allstarhealth, Rosewholesale, Opticsplanet, Buyincoins, Shineon, Kohls, Jd, DropshipperUS, Fasttech, Lazada, Wonify.
You can still automate orders with the Importify extension for Google Chrome. This extension allows you to import and also quickly identify products to increase efficiency.
Which tool should you choose from Dropified, Oberlo or Importify?
Oberlo and Dropified were the tools I tried. I liked them both, even though Dropified is compatible with more platforms.
During the execution of orders, these differences are evident. Oberlo is able to execute orders with some delay, but he is perfectly suited. The issue lies in the options to order the items. If a variant of the item is changed , it is not possible to switch suppliers. This can lead to problems. If a supplier raises its price, it is important to be alert and prepared.
It makes it easy for the Dropified side to find a variant to a provider. This is in contrast to Oberlo which hides an ordered if one variant changes.
It is important to compare prices when looking at the financial side. Oberlo is completely free for orders below 50 dollars per month. However, it’s very easy to get started with dropshipping and without paying any fees for the app!
Dropified used to be the most expensive option, but that is no longer true. It is now a viable solution. But you need to consider your specific needs.
You can remain on Oberlo if you receive less that 50 orders per month and you avoid paying fees.
You can switch to Dropified if you place more orders per month. The Dropified Elite package costs $47 per month and offers the best price/quality ratio.
Importify has many features, including automatic order execution, price calculation, tracking management, product customization… It is also cheaper than Dropified! However, Importify updates are not as frequent.
Oberlo is a good place to start if you’re a beginner. For shops that are able to generate a lot of orders and work well, it’s better to go to Oberlo.