Campaign Monitor to Shopify offers four types of newsletter signup forms. These can be added to Shopify pages or spread across your entire website:
Types of signup forms
There are four types of options available
- Slideout tab — Place a floating tab at either the top left, top right or bottom left of the screen. Clicking on it will cause a signup form to slide out.
- Lightbox — This lightbox overlays a signup form and dims the background. It can be set to display after a specified time or after the user scrolls down a percentage of the page.
- Bar — The bar at the top or bottom a page that contains all fields necessary to sign up for the newsletter.
- Embedded — Create an embed code to insert a signup page on Shopify.
A signup form can be added to your store
Add a signup page to your Shopify store
- Log in to Shopify.
- Click Apps in the left sidebar.
- Click Campaign Monitor Email Marketing
- Click Manage forms at the top right.
- Click Create form and choose from the “Lightbox”, Bar, “Embedded”, or “Slideout Tab” styles.
- To create a signup form for your website, use the generator. As you make changes to your settings, a preview of the signup form will be displayed.
- When you are done, click Create form.